Kona Blue is the fastest color

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
and hes doing it pretty well too, making these other guys trying to troll him look salty. what they dont realize is there are alot of other people on this fourm that are the exact same way..

like me, having a job, going full time to school (yeah engineering major also) , live with my parents in the summer, but i do have a lease starting in may, i also drive a kona blue car, and am also lowered but all stock lol. but i have yet to blow this much wind up these older members skirts lol.

keep at it Treyson, its hilarious seeing these guys get this butt hurt about people like us.

But you do not come across like this guy does. That is the difference, and it is huge.

Its Stock

5.broliance
Reaction score
Because it's stupid for him brag since he does.

Brag because I posted pictures of my car, and people happened to call me out for my age and basically my education at the same time? Makes sense.

I sure do, and here's to hoping you gain some.

:thumb2:

Brag about what? Would you rather him be out on his own taking your money in the form of government assistance? Good lord some of you will bitch about anything.

They are mad.

Humility? He posted an introduction and pictures of his car and some of the members who have been here a while jumped his shit. All he did was respond.

Not my fault I am not going to take shit from them.

Perhaps your parents should request a refund.

That sentence should read:

No, I haven't gone to the track.
No, I haven't been to the track.

If you had actually been to the track, you would say:http://www.s197forum.com/forum/images/smilies/stooges.gif

I went to the track just last week.

As for the car, it would sit, not set. JB Weld would "set" and a car would sit.

So to recap, you are 19 years old, have a great job for your age, your parents pay for your "education", you street race, you insist that your nearly stock car is the fastest color, you live at home and you work part time hours. Did I miss anything?

You claim to give zero fucks, yet you call me out for grammatical error? Hahaha, seems a little counterintuitive, don't you think big guy? Know how I know you're butthurt?

You are talking about how I said my car was going to settle, which in fact would not mean "sit" in the way I used it.

set v. "put or bring into a specified state"

Which would mean to bring my car into a lower state than what it is now.

Now, please tell me again how you give zero fucks?

If you also don't see the sarcasm in the thread title, then wow. That explains a lot though, it really does.

Guys, this is getting ridiculous. Sure, the kid is a smart ass and we have an unspoken tradition of grilling a new member from time to time, but now it seems like we're just grasping at straws.

They aren't going to "grill" me is the thing, I am not a noob when it comes to this.

0 fucks given guy (apparently more than 0), you do realize he is doing this to troll the unspoken ways of s197forum, right?

He is definitely a little butthurt on the inside. He is probably at home right now telling his boyfriend how much he dislikes me, yet he is gently caressing him whispering to him: "It's gonna be alright."

and hes doing it pretty well too, making these other guys trying to troll him look salty. what they dont realize is there are alot of other people on this fourm that are the exact same way..

like me, having a job, going full time to school (yeah engineering major also) , live with my parents in the summer, but i do have a lease starting in may, i also drive a kona blue car, and am also lowered but all stock lol. but i have yet to blow this much wind up these older members skirts lol.

keep at it Treyson, its hilarious seeing these guys get this butt hurt about people like us.

Salty is an understatement. Hey man, make sure to capitalize at the beginning of each sentence before big bad TenSpeed see's!

Kids these days.

Nikon sucks, I hate those wheels.

Welcome to the forum. lol

I also hate these wheels, but they will be off soon.

But you do not come across like this guy does. That is the difference, and it is huge.

rage-u-mad-trollface-ffffuuuu-fffuuu.gif

8cc8219efb68dcaab51a90815389a207.480x480x1.jpg

sh4rkbayte

forum member
Reaction score
I don't really care for this thread, but grammatically, Tenspeed is correct. Set is a transitive verb and therefore needs a direct object (I like the way the car sets the book on the table now). Sit is an intransitive verb, thus describing the action of the subject and cannot describe a direct object. (The car sits nicely with the new suspension parts installed). Welcome to the forum, btw :)

Its Stock

5.broliance
Reaction score
I don't really care for this thread, but grammatically, Tenspeed is correct. Set is a transitive verb and therefore needs a direct object (I like the way the car sets the book on the table now). Sit is an intransitive verb, thus describing the action of the subject and cannot describe a direct object. (The car sits nicely with the new suspension parts installed). Welcome to the forum, btw :)

I stand corrected.

KonaBlueBryar

forum member
Reaction score
looks great! i need a new shifter asap, i also need to learn how to drive my car better lol

Its Stock

5.broliance
Reaction score
looks great! i need a new shifter asap, i also need to learn how to drive my car better lol

I can drive this thing even better now haha, I did a few pulls with some friends tonight and man I was nailing them good. I really like this Barton, throws are very short and precise. First drive it didn't even feel like I was in gear LOL

Like the dinosaurs, this thread have come and gone LOL.

The old guys can't keep up, they gotta get their sleep or the home helpers will get pissy with them.

Its Stock

5.broliance
Reaction score
Just came in yesterday. Tires are being ordered in the next few weeks. I decided against the CF10's for multiple reasons. I planned on doing a bunch of AutoX in the car but I changed my mind and me being picky on rotational mass is stupid now. They look great, finish is nice, and should look at home on Kona.
AMR by Black03GT, on Flickr

And some pictures with a fresh coat of Meguiars Gold Class

Glass by Black03GT, on Flickr

Badge by Black03GT, on Flickr

5bro by Black03GT, on Flickr

5.0 Fresh Wax by Black03GT, on Flickr

Gold Class 5.0 by Black03GT, on Flickr

Synyster06Gates

forum member
Reaction score
Looks good! I almost went with silver AMRs before I found my deal on the GT500s. I DID get my OEM HIDs installed today so the cars look a little more alike...

16982796720_a0952a947e_b.jpg

Its Stock

5.broliance
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Gates, they'll look a lot alike in a few months when I get my CS lower haha. Have some power mods coming first.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back