Koni Shocks & Struts

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
SALE! All of our Koni products are 25% off until May 31st.

If you are looking to upgrade your suspension, pick up a set of Mustang Koni shocks and struts from Latemodel Restoration. Take your pick from adjustable and non adjustable front struts, rear shocks, and quad shocks to get your Mustang handling better than ever. These performance shocks and struts fit Foxbody, SN-95, New Edge, and S197 platforms and are a great upgrade for worn out factory suspension parts.

PandaMan5.0

Reaction score
Is it still necessary to by the GT500 strut mount or another for these to work with the Ford Racing K-Springs?

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Is it still necessary to by the GT500 strut mount or another for these to work with the Ford Racing K-Springs?

You only need new mounts if using the 05-09 struts in a 10-14 car

344Saleen

forum member
Reaction score
Any recommendations for eibach sprortlines for +'11 stang? Ran them last summer with stock shocks / struts. Love the drop but ride was a lil harsh / bouncy in the rear

Thanks

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I swapped out my sportlines for the K springs from FRPP. I liked the look, but like you said, hated the ride of my car.

If you pair them with these Koni's, you would probably get ride of some of that harshness and have a nice ride. For the sale that is going on, I would personally go with the adjustable set.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
When do you guys think they'll be back in stock?

5pointoh

Reaction score
I ordered the orange rear shocks for my 05 GT. When will these be back in stock?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back