Koni Sports

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
As of right now, I'm not aware of any plans for us to carry them for 05+. Although, there really is no reason for us not too. I think there are no plans because it just hasn't been brought up yet!

What I can do is suggest 05+ Koni Sports at my next product suggestion meeting! Since we already deal with the manufacture, it should be easy to get these in the near future. I'm sure it won't be a problem!

Let me know if you have any other suggestions!

Shane

Nicu7

forum member
Reaction score
I have been wanting these also. Would rather buy from you guys rather than the others.

fiveptohh

forum member
Reaction score
That would be great. I'm looking to purchase some very soon and would like to purchase them through you guys since I get most of my stuff from your site. I'm sure others would be interested in buying these as well

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
That would be great. I'm looking to purchase some very soon and would like to purchase them through you guys since I get most of my stuff from your site. I'm sure others would be interested in buying these as well

I'll try and see how quickly I can get these in for you. Unfortunately, it's not a guarantee, but it's very likely. I'll keep you guys posted!

Shane

Full_Tilt

forum member
Reaction score
If you guys had a good price on koni yellows I'd ball over it.

Fuerte

forum member
Reaction score
I wish you guys carried them when I purchased my a couple months ago.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
If you guys had a good price on koni yellows I'd ball over it.

Full_Tilt,

Keep in mind that we do Price Match any publicly advertised site! So if you find any of our products for a better price on a competitors site, just give one of our Mustang Experts a call @ 866.727.1266, so they can hook you up. This way we'll always have the lowest prices available for you guys!

Shane

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I did suggest them a few weeks ago in my parts meeting. I know we're talking with Koni to work things out, but unfortunately I don't have an ETA right now. If anything changes, I'll definitely let you know!

Shane

Back