Koni's

Nicu7

forum member
Reaction score
I noticed you guys are carrying koni yellows now. Awesome! Are you guys offering the koni 20% discount? I'm finally ordering my parts on Friday and was trying to get most of them from You guys. Thanks, Jeremy.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
EDIT: Sorry, we do actually have the Koni line marked down 20% currently for the "Shock Value" sale. We'll be adding some graphics to make that more clear on the site. Keep in mind that we do price-match any reputable competitor's pricing, including shipping if applicable, so give us a call!

Shane

Last edited:

Nicu7

forum member
Reaction score
Pretty much any other site that sells koni has them on sale from 3/1-5/1. Tirerack, samstranoparts, and hypermotiveperformance. I'm sure there are more. I first saw it on the vendor special section on this forum. Thanks, Jeremy.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Sorry, we do actually have the Koni line marked down 20% currently for the "Shock Value" sale. We'll be adding some graphics to make that more clear on the site. Keep in mind that we do price-match any reputable competitor's pricing, including shipping if applicable, so give us a call!

Shane
[/FONT]

Last edited:

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
I still dont see them 20% off on the site. They are 769 for Koni yellows in the cart

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back