KY Gents get-together

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Ok fellas this is an attempt to get all the Kentucky boys together to hang out and check out each others cars.
Heres what Im thinking: first we need to figure out a good semi central location that everyone would be willing to meet at. once that is done we can post up day and time (morning or afternoon/evening) that you would want to hang out.
So list the place that you would like this to happen at and we'll go from there.

Im thinking Somerset or Richmond but we've got some guys that are a good ways to the north, west and south east so everyone post up and we'll see what works best:thumbup:

If anyone has a better way of organizing this we'll change this original post:thumbup:

CLAUSE: For anyone outside of Ky that wants to show up your more then welcome. We just ask that you not vote on places or times for obvious reasons, Thanks :beer:

Seriously Lana... call Kenny Loggins... cause your in the DANGER ZONE!!!!!!

Last edited:

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
I'm deff down of I have some notice a head of time. Seems like Richmond would be a good point to start with. I don't mind driving. Anything I can do to help just let me know.
I know some people might not want to do a Sunday but that's about my only day off lol.

pmcferron

forum member
Reaction score
Richmond works for me and saturdays or sundays either one. Richmond Centre would be a good meeting up point probably, plenty of parking.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Sounds good to me too! Also, a Sunday afternoon would be best for me as I work some Saturdays. I will assist in any way I can in the planning, just let me know. I guess a date and location should be decided first. Richmond, Somerset, or Lexington is fine with me.

pmcferron

forum member
Reaction score
^agreed, im flexible to anything in reasonable driving distance and sunday afternoon would probably be easy for everyone. once we get something a little more set in stone we can also post it on kyhorsepower and get some of those s197 guys in too.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Looks like all of us so far are on the same page. I was actually thinking about the Richmond center because of the space and the food choices. early afternoon would work great too, I could still get some coffee at panera bread and drink it that early:thumbup: LOL

Kyle would any certain Sunday work for you or do you work every Sunday?

BAKnBLK2010

Harley Davidson FLHTCI
Reaction score
Richmond sounds good to me too. Is this gonna be something we could bring the wife and kid to? If so I'm in on a Saturday or Sunday for sure.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
I meant I'm off Sundays. So any work good for me. I work Saturday's. How far off are you thinking. Couple weeks?

pmcferron

forum member
Reaction score
Richmond sounds good to me too. Is this gonna be something we could bring the wife and kid to? If so I'm in on a Saturday or Sunday for sure.

I don't see one reason for it not to be family friendly, load that 5oh up and roll on out Brett lol

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score

For sure man, my wife will probably want to come also

I meant I'm off Sundays. So any work good for me. I work Saturday's. How far off are you thinking. Couple weeks?

Even better:thumbup: I was thinking may 20th. that would allow everyone to get the word and plan for it. what do you guys think?

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
For sure man, my wife will probably want to come also

Even better:thumbup: I was thinking may 20th. that would allow everyone to get the word and plan for it. what do you guys think?

I will have to check but I think May 20th is the make up day for the kyhp shootout at clay city.

pmcferron

forum member
Reaction score
May 20th sounds good to me. So, Richmond Center May 20th, what time do you guys think?

pmcferron

forum member
Reaction score
Oh yeah I forgot about the shoot out make up on the 20th....maybe move it up a week or something?

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
I usually have to work every other weekend, so I'd have to see about the scheduling at work but I say since the shootout is the 20th and I'm pretty sure I work that next weekend i say we try for the first Sunday in June

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
First sun day in June woul be perfect. Memorial weekend is the weekend of the 26th. Which I'm sure is a busy weekend for everyone. I will be t the lake then. June would give everyone time.

stratman

forum member
Reaction score
Why not just meet on the 20th at Clay city.That would be perfect to see some action also.

Back