KY track rental @ London Dragway

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
The date is now official, the track rental will take place on November 3rd from 10am until 6pm.

The cost is $1200 for the day and we are planning on having 25 cars so the price we will collect will be $48 from each person that wants to participate.

Each person will prepay in the form of a "GIFT" via Paypal to mustangcrazybj. His paypal is [email protected] and be sure to include your username or real name so we know exactly who ya are.

The track rental fee does NOT change if we have less cars show up therefore its important to know for sure who and how many will be attending and that's why we require everyone to prepay. If something extreme comes up such as broke car, sickness, or family issues you can get a refund of your money.

There will be a lane designated for street tires and a lane designated for drag radials/slicks.

There will be NO concessions sold by the track, someone is more than welcome to bring a grill or we can look into ordering pizza if y'all want.

I'm sure there's some things I'm forgetting, so please feel free to voice anything that needs to be added, or any suggestions or complaints.

This is an event for the guys that participate in this this section and close friends and is invite only. Please do not post or advertise this event anywhere else. Anyone that wants to attend just comment and say so and we will add everyone's name to a list and mark as paid when payment is received.

Also, for $10 per pass you can rent the mustangcrazybj driver mod! LoL

1. JLear -- PAID
2. S174 -- PAID
3. Blackmustang12 -- PAID
4. Kyle -- PAID
5. Mustangcrazybj -- PAID
6. Bill & Tabitha (one car) -- PAID
7. RJ -- PAID
8. DTony -- PAID
9. germanshepard --PAID
10. Jon Pike -- PAID
11. Birddoc -- PAID
12. JM2944 -- PAID
13. Tack514 -- PAID
14. 2camSam -- PAID
15. MikeT -- PAID
16. Posi -- PAID
17. Aaron Causey -- PAID
18. Brian Newsome -- PAID
19. Chad Coleman -- PAID
20. Tommyj66 -- PAID
21. Joe Flynn -- PAID
22. Dawell Robinson -- PAID
23. Travis Lamb -- PAID
24. Colby Faulkner -- PAID
25. Mark (Birddoc's buddy) -- PAID

Last edited:

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
I did some work on the op and tried to clean it up and make it a little better to understand. If anyone has any complaints or suggestions please feel free to let me know. I'll go ahead and start a list in the first post of the people that I've talked to today that I know for sure are still attending.

Last edited:

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
So far we are at zero lol, if all else fails I'll bring all my cars and 25 of my buddies lol

Yeah, off to a slow start for sure. Maybe everyone haven't noticed the thread or just waiting on pay day? We will get our count one way or another lol. I'll pay ya next week when I see ya since I don't have a paypal.

Last edited:

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
We was really hoping to get more interest in this from this group but after waiting for several days and getting no responses from anyone that is not currently on the list, it has become a little frustrating to say the least. We will be looking elsewhere to come up with our car count so if you want in you better speak up now, otherwise when the count is full we're done. Trying to get in after the list is full or showing up and paying the day of the rental is not an option. Not trying to be a dick, just trying to get the show on the road with no participants is kinda hard.

mustangcrazybj

forum member
Reaction score
We was really hoping to get more interest in this from this group but after waiting for several days and getting no responses from anyone that is not currently on the list, it has become a little frustrating to say the least. We will be looking elsewhere to come up with our car count so if you want in you better speak up now, otherwise when the count is full we're done. Trying to get in after the list is full or showing up and paying the day of the rental is not an option. Not trying to be a dick, just trying to get the show on the road with no participants is kinda hard.
I agree brother, I hoped to meet some of the guys on here that I haven't met before, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen this year

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
It's a 3 hr drive for me but I am going to check my work schedule. Is this going to be 1/4 mile?

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Yeah it's 1/4, but the shut down area isn't that long. If you're trapping 140+ you may have a hard time getting stopped.

Last edited:

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah it's 1/4, but the shut down area isn't that long. If you're trapping 140+ you may have a hard time getting stopped.

I have good brakes....:naughty1:. I may be in, that's the perfect time of year for some racing and meeting new people.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back