L.A. Noire

bullittrevor

forum member
Reaction score
Anyone else played it yet? I just got through disc 1 and it's a great game so far. From what I've heard it get's very repetitive after disc 1 but hopefully it's not too bad.

G.T

Reaction score
i've been planning to pick this up for my XBOX360 after reading good reviews, and since i really enjoyed the last few ROCKSTAR titles i played, especially Red Dead Redemption

gtcs07

Im just kinda here
Reaction score
I beat it actually and yes it was a tad repetitive but it really held my interest the whole time. I wanted to solve the cases! 2 disks though? I assume you have it on xbox because its only 1 disk on ps3

bullittrevor

forum member
Reaction score
I beat it actually and yes it was a tad repetitive but it really held my interest the whole time. I wanted to solve the cases! 2 disks though? I assume you have it on xbox because its only 1 disk on ps3
it's actually 3! discs on the 360. I don't get why people complain about multi-disc games so much though is it really that hard to swap out a disc every 4-6 hours?
i've been planning to pick this up for my XBOX360 after reading good reviews, and since i really enjoyed the last few ROCKSTAR titles i played, especially Red Dead Redemption
you should it's a quality game
3 disk on xbox. It is a little repetitive but it kept my attetion until the end. And the ending was a trip.
I keep hearing that the ending is one of the best endings anyone's seen in a while!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I just got promoted to Vice desk. I love the game, the gameplay is very intuitive and creative. Can't wait to play some more later.

gtcs07

Im just kinda here
Reaction score
Luckily I picked it up the day I got my back surgery so i couldnt really move around and not allowed to drive so i just kept playing and playing and i was pleased how long it lasted I wish more games were like that.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I do agree to a certain extent that some things are repetitive in the game, but the story just keeps you in so much just like l.a. confidential.... I just love everything about the time period and the way the immersive environment over takes the player.

Good stuff.

bw281

forum member
Reaction score
I've been trying to pick this up used on Ebay. Price is still a little high for my liking. I'm going to keep bidding and try to get a used one in the 30-35 shipped range. Then I will gladly play.

Anyone playing the latest Mortal Kombat? Graphics look amazing compared to the game I grew up playing on the Sega genesis, but the fatalities are too boring and repetitive, too similar to each other imo.

A ton of good games coming out near the last quarter of the year, but then I'll be back in school. I would like something to play through my summer.

G.T

Reaction score
just picked up my copy.. so far i love it!
just wish i can find out what i'm doing wrong after an interrogation where i only nail 5 out of 6 questions.. it seems to happen often

bullittrevor

forum member
Reaction score
Just finished up the game a few hours ago. WOW is all I have to say. I don't know why people were saying it got boring after the first disc. The 2nd disc was extremely exciting and the last disc had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. And the ending was great.

The only complaint I have about the game is how repetitive the street crimes are. I quit responding to them after about 10 or 11 of them. Other than that I'm excited to see where they go with the next installment of Noire.

2DaDarkZide PR

Vroom, Burble, Burble
Reaction score

Yeah, the 3 discs were a blast from PS one Final Fantasy 7 past.

But that's the beauty of 50GB vs 8.5GB

Back