L&M 82mm Throttle Body Sneek Peak

tommygodfrey

JPC Sales & Tech
Reaction score
We will be testing this in the next couple days, along with some other nice power parts. I will update this thread with TECH!!! and dyno info. Stay Tuned!

IMG953658.jpg

IMG956807.jpg

IMG950073.jpg

Full_Tilt

forum member
Reaction score
Cant wait to see what it does.

What is the stock TB diameter?

Intervention

forum member
Reaction score
Any chance having it installed with only basic bolt ons?

I'm interested to see how much it makes with intake/tune/exhaust. How much extra it makes turbo/centri doesn't "really" matter to some of us

I believe the company clains 10RWHP and 25RWTQ. I'm not buying the torque gain, I bet the conditions were not the same.

Last edited:

Full_Tilt

forum member
Reaction score
Only a 2mm gain, but I bet there are other improvement in flow besides just the size.

Id imagine this will be one of those things that will really show its merit with other mods, not so much on a stock car or a car with very basic bolt-ons.
We could be surprised though ^__^

tommygodfrey

JPC Sales & Tech
Reaction score
Any chance having it installed with only basic bolt ons?

I'm interested to see how much it makes with intake/tune/exhaust. How much extra it makes turbo/centri doesn't "really" matter to some of us

I believe the company clains 10RWHP and 25RWTQ. I'm not buying the torque gain, I bet the conditions were not the same.

We'll test it on a couple of different set ups. 1st up will be air inake/tune/ full exhaust

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
I hope all of these smaller parts keep adding power so the N/A guys can throw down some great numbers

tommygodfrey

JPC Sales & Tech
Reaction score
We will take pre orders. The word I got was all the 1st run ones are spoken for and the next run is prob a couple more weeks honestly

ngnichols

forum member
Reaction score
Obviously there needs to be a test done to see the results between the stock piece, the L&M 82mm, and the BBK 85mm units.

Also, someone posted on this forum a few weeks ago about FRPP supposedly releasing a 90mm TB. Anyone else hear about this? Any idea on an ETA for it?

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Obviously there needs to be a test done to see the results between the stock piece, the L&M 82mm, and the BBK 85mm units.

Also, someone posted on this forum a few weeks ago about FRPP supposedly releasing a 90mm TB. Anyone else hear about this? Any idea on an ETA for it?

No ETA on them yet. They have about 5 proto types they are working on...

Intervention

forum member
Reaction score
No ETA on them yet. They have about 5 proto types they are working on...

In that long/detailed article in I forget which magazine where it went in depth about the coyote motor, I believe it had a section on throttle bodies. They mentioned Ford tried a 90mm and only saw gains of 3whp so it was ditched to save cost.

With full boltons, this number is sure to go up, but by how much?

Dr Wu

Faraway
Reaction score

FRPP is also working on 9.5, 11 & 12 to 1 Coyotes so I hear. No ETA.

In that long/detailed article in I forget which magazine where it went in depth about the coyote motor, I believe it had a section on throttle bodies. They mentioned Ford tried a 90mm and only saw gains of 3whp so it was ditched to save cost.

With full boltons, this number is sure to go up, but by how much?

I suspect that the more you open up your exhaust, the higher you rev it, the bigger the gains.
Also, a particular size will shine with a particular combination. Bigger is not always better.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back