LAStang's Build Thread.......FINALLY!!

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Are you flipping the TB because it fits the SC or because it hits the coolant hose?

I'm flipping it because it's hitting both. There's just not enough room for the angle pipe that comes with the kit for the radiator hose to clear the TB electronics and the supercharger itself.

Scott

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ouch, I was hoping it was just the coolant hose. It is interesting that the TB clears the SC on the 05-06 kits without flipping the TB. Wonder if it is because it is not the OEM TB?

IMG_1765.jpg

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Got majority done today. I'm missing a 3/4 hose union for some reason so I'm heading out with the wife and kid for some dinner and get that knocked out. Only thing left is the bypass valve and the air inlet assembly to complete.

Day 3
Throttle body harness extended
Charge Air Cooler
Supercharger assy

More hoses (LOL)

DSC00524.jpg

DSC00527.jpg

DSC00528.jpg

Definitely not the prettiest under the hood. I've got to get these wires all wrapped up. Is there some type of wrapping I can put over these hoses to make it more "appealing" in there?

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Found the hose connection piece at Lowe's so I'll be out there nice and early hopefully to finish up. I've still got to change the spark plugs, change the oil, add fluids and hook up the BAP. So we'll see LOL.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back