Latest engine bay pics

D'prived

Friends in crawl spaces
Reaction score
Along with the hydro-dipped parts I bought the Moroso coolant overflow tank, fuse box cover and power steering tank from JEGS. I finally got a chance to get them installed and took a few quick pics in my garage.

6931911336_b797a2b34d_b.jpg

7077989959_192a296687_b.jpg

6931914654_57132af1b8_b.jpg

Look at the first pic and notice how the power steering tank is not perpendicular to the front of the car like the coolant overflow tank is. I went to the American Muscle web site and looked at the same tank installed on other S197's like this...

35555-moroso-pstank-0510.jpg

But I don't know what year that S197 is.

Does anyone have any insight as to why my tank is cocked to the right? Is the fan cowl different in the 2009's as opposed to other years. I know it's installed correctly because there is a tab on the bottom of the tank that fits into a slot on the radiator cowl.

2008PHANTOM

forum member
Reaction score
Looks great, but what I'm wondering is where you had the kick ass decal made with your s/n and all on it??

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

D'prived

Friends in crawl spaces
Reaction score
Looks great, but what I'm wondering is where you had the kick ass decal made with your s/n and all on it??

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

Thanks... I created the design in Photoshop and took it to a sign place and had them print it on bumper sticker like material.

Flapjack

Lunatic engine swapper
Reaction score
Looks like my bathroom. I suddenly have the urge to shave and wash my face....

Just kidding. Looks clean, and if it makes you happy, definitely worth the work to do all that. I could barely clean my engine bay while I had the engine out. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
Looks awesome! I wish mine would look anywhere near that clean. I didn't even clean under the hood when my engine was out.

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Looks good. I'm way to lazy to clean my engine bay. I just was the outside spray the engine down and beat on the car.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back