lca fit?

Nastystang06

forum member
Reaction score
I have decided to lower the car so as soon as i figure out which springs lower it and are best for drag ise ill get the brackets too

stang1971

forum member
Reaction score
I have decided to lower the car so as soon as i figure out which springs lower it and are best for drag ise ill get the brackets too
after i lowered mine i couldnt hook worth shit at the track on dr's. put a set of the reloc brackets on and holy cow this thing hooks.

Nastystang06

forum member
Reaction score
after i lowered mine i couldnt hook worth shit at the track on dr's. put a set of the reloc brackets on and holy cow this thing hooks.

What was your 60, and what other suspension mods and what drag radials did you have, i mainly want a good 60 foot but just want it low also for looks, mines manual also and 3.55 gears

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Looks like you have gotten the answer you needed, then some!

The LCA Relocation brackets will drastically help your car gain maximum traction after you lower the rear.

If you have any specific questions, feel free to pick my brain!

Good luck in your suspension modding, if I can help let me know!

Nastystang06

forum member
Reaction score
yes I definatly got my answer, im just trying to figure out the best combo of things to buy to launch the shit out of it on the street and at the track, I have done a ton of searching lol

im considering the steeda antiroll bar, but I have not seen it used on a lowered car, right now with stock springs it hooks great im afraid to lose that

stang1971

forum member
Reaction score
What was your 60, and what other suspension mods and what drag radials did you have, i mainly want a good 60 foot but just want it low also for looks, mines manual also and 3.55 gears
mine is an auto.. i can pull low 1.7's every time..

m/t 275-50-15 @ 32 psi. no spinning either.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back