LCA, UCA, Panhard Bar & Brace, Adjust Panhard bar install

uwishprod

Youtuber Howto
Reaction score
Thought these might help someone. I did my best with these considering I did not have a lift. Hardest to record was the UCA.

Bigmike0405

Whine and dine
Reaction score
Great video for someone that needed this done and didn't know what to do.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Great videos but I have a suggestion. I measured the distance on both sides before I swapped my Panhard bar and it was off by over half and inch and my car was completely stock So I would say in your video to be sure to check the distance on both sides even if the car isn't lowered. That way if it is off by more than 1/8" they would know to adjust it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while riding my Shetland Pony through the pastures of Spain

uwishprod

Youtuber Howto
Reaction score
Great videos but I have a suggestion. I measured the distance on both sides before I swapped my Panhard bar and it was off by over half and inch and my car was completely stock So I would say in your video to be sure to check the distance on both sides even if the car isn't lowered. That way if it is off by more than 1/8" they would know to adjust it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while riding my Shetland Pony through the pastures of Spain

Thanks for mentioning that.

uwishprod

Youtuber Howto
Reaction score
so what tools are needed to do the UCA? 18mm, 21mm socket and wrench, torque wrench anything else?

Yes that seems about right. Just don't fully remove or fully untighten the bolt located under the seat inside. The 2 bolts that support the bracket to the top of underbody you can remove those. That will help with removing the bolt that holds the UCA into that bracket.

LindsayEOD

forum member
Reaction score
Really good videos. I just happen to be purchasing this PHB tomorrow so the videos will help.

SickGT

forum member
Reaction score
This is really going to help me when i decide to finish up my suspension. Thanks for posting this up.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back