Learning to make fast go fast!

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Whoa!! Good luck. You think you will hit a 140 trap?

No, not till this spring with the bigs and littles and a serious race mindset. I think in good air it will 9.9x at 136 or so in street trim on the 20s and race tune. Fingers crossed!

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
PS: Either way it is fast and I am having a blast with it so life is good right now! It will run what it runs. :thumb2:

Last edited:

8306gt

forum member
Reaction score
PS: Either way it is fast and I am having a blast with it so life is good right now! It will run what it runs. :thumb2:

Billie when are you planning to get to RPR on Friday. I will be there Friday night but my car will be parked at the Paschal Performance booth, and plan to run True Street on Saturday. See you guys there.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Billie when are you planning to get to RPR on Friday. I will be there Friday night but my car will be parked at the Paschal Performance booth, and plan to run True Street on Saturday. See you guys there.

I'm headed to Houston in the am. See you there. The car is working much better then the last time I was down there. I have figured a few things out. LOL

8306gt

forum member
Reaction score
I'm headed to Houston in the am. See you there. The car is working much better then the last time I was down there. I have figured a few things out. LOL

I knew you would get everything worked out, just takes time. I am afraid I'm going to be in the same boat you were, since I last ran my car I had the convertor tightened, did some more tuning, so I'm not to sure what to expect from it. I just hope it runs as well as it did before, and I get it figured out before I get kicked out. I'm most likely not going to make any passes Friday night, instead I'll just hope for the best on Saturday.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score

How about a 10.37 @ 139.20 mph!

This was on the previous rich race tune as I have an issue I am sorting out right now( maybe electrical) that I thought was the new tune but showed its ugly face on the rich tune as well.

With the mph I hit on the rich tune there is no doubt after this issue is resolved I am there at the 9.9x.

I also picked up so Bogarts front and back today. I will get some videos and pics up tomorrow.

Oh and by the way look for yours truly in an upcoming feature of MM&FF! They shot my car yesterday for a feature article.

BIG thanks to "8306gt" for helping me get the car ready for the shoot!!!:highfive:

Last edited:

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
awesome man! and congrats on the mm&ff shoot! I'll be looking for your car!

Memphis 05

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats on the MMFF and your times..... You'll be in the nines soon

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Congrats, thats awesome!

awesome man! and congrats on the mm&ff shoot! I'll be looking for your car!

Congrats on the MMFF and your times..... You'll be in the nines soon

05 stroker, saw your car this weekend, nice runs!

Congrats on the times a magazine shoot.

Thanks guys!

Almost 140:)

Yea, I thought for sure that pass was a 9.9x! The car pulled so hard up top. Hell I think the 1/8 was like 106 mph.

I will get the slips and vids up tonight. Even the fail pass where the car broke up for some odd reason I still need to get to the bottom of. I was beat by a bolt on 3v. LOL

Last edited:

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
^^^LOL, say it aint so about the bolt on 3v:)
Man 140 is coooooking.

Congrats on the mag. coverage, I will get an inside look at the Beast, when I get the issue!

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
^^^LOL, say it aint so about the bolt on 3v:)
Man 140 is coooooking.

Congrats on the mag. coverage, I will get an inside look at the Beast, when I get the issue!
Almost I ran a 12.15 to his 12.73. That was when my issue showed itself. Car was breaking up really bad. We are trying to figure out why it went full rich on the launch. It did the same thing to me Sunday on both asses

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
photobucket-5938-1352811528885.jpg
[PHOTOB][/PHOTOB]

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
awesome times and congrats on the mag shoot. did you know for a while or was it kinda a spur of the moment thing?
Wasnt expecting it at all the guy from MM&FF walks up in the pits and says he would like to shoot the car for a feature and said he would like to shoot in the next day at 6:30 am. He then came back and asked if I would rather do it today before sundown. I replied yes, and he said okay I'll be back in 15 minutes.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back