Learning to make fast go fast!

ILW84U

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice runs Billy. I can't remember, are shifting manually or do you have a controller?

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
I have the new IC installed and have a new tune for the street and the track. After some review of the datalogs it seems I was a little rich as I thought by watching the WBs on the track. I now have a couple updated tunes from Lito and will test them out Fri. at the T&T in Houston. I also changed all the fluids today and am really looking forward to next weekend. Now we can just hope for some good weather. :beer:

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
photobucket-1163-1352034485693.jpg

photobucket-19305-1352085834650.jpg

The old one at 3" wide.

photobucket-11954-1352085856144.jpg

Memphis 05

forum member
Reaction score
car looks awesome. sounds great!.... you still give me hope on mine....

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
car looks awesome. sounds great!.... you still give me hope on mine....

You will be fine. I am really excited about next weekend in Houston! I have a new IC, a new tune with things leaned out as they should be and a set of DRs that I have proven to hook the power at two different tracks. Its time to go fast! I really want to try out the Trans Brake and maybe the Dis4 setup with in the T&T on Fri. even if it cant be used to race in True Street on Sat., I would still love to try it.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Those hood pins from Western Motor Sports? Nice piece.

Yes, they are the WMS pins. They are very nice, to bad the instructions suck and they surprised me with a extra COD charge from UPS of $38.50 for some kind of custom fee or something!

I am happy with the parts though.

Phuck Phace

forum member
Reaction score
Well shit, looks like I'm not going to make it to Houston. I'll be dropping my car off at the shop Saturday to get my tune wrapped up (hopefully with no issues).

ILW84U

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes, they are the WMS pins. They are very nice, to bad the instructions suck and they surprised me with a extra COD charge from UPS of $38.50 for some kind of custom fee or something!

I am happy with the parts though.

Welcome to UPS shipping from out of the country. Luckily you get most of your parts from the US. We have to put up with that crap from UPS on just about everything we order as it has to come from the US and most companies only ship UPS. Nice you see you have a Canadian product.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Well shit, looks like I'm not going to make it to Houston. I'll be dropping my car off at the shop Saturday to get my tune wrapped up (hopefully with no issues).

Sounds like you could still make it for the beer and Jack on Sat night? You need to test that new tune out anyhow...right?

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Welcome to UPS shipping from out of the country. Luckily you get most of your parts from the US. We have to put up with that crap from UPS on just about everything we order as it has to come from the US and most companies only ship UPS. Nice you see you have a Canadian product.

If they had told me it wouldn't be a big deal. Just surprised me though, fuck that!

And you have free heath care. LOL

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Well, I changed the oil, trans fluid, gear oil, and Procharger oil, have a new tune update from Manuel, a bigger IC, 10 fresh gal of C16 in the jugs, a new PA Alt., and a truck and trailer ready to load the car in the am!

Its time to go racing! :thumb2:

PS: I am also checking out a nice set of bigs and little tomorrow in Houston.

Last edited:

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
^^Sweet man! What times you hoping for over the previous runs?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back