~ Lets see your classics ~

STORMEASTON

forum member
Reaction score
car1.jpg

1963 Mercury Meteor, 260 V8, 2-speed auto.

waketek516

Pedal to the Metal!
Reaction score
Not exactly mine... but this is my uncle's '68. I'm hoping when the times comes that he has to put his 3 kids through college that he'll sell it to me :) We even had matching plates when I was in NY!

Ponies---03.jpg

Ponies---06.jpg

Ponies---04.jpg

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Here is one more. This is a 1936 Ford that my grandfather and me redid when I was kid. He passed away shortly after and left it to me in his will. Only rule was I had to have a garage to keep it in. Guess what I don't have yet.... lol.

P6182383-1.jpg

P6182401.jpg

P6182402.jpg

BLVCKmamba

forum member
Reaction score
Omg I just came in my pants a little. Lol

Here was my first car and only classic the day I sold her (not a day goes by that I dint regret it)
4b2b2fab-4f87-9708.jpg

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
It took me 5 years to build that car. The first show i went to is when i made the trade for the cobra. I loved that car, and miss it. Thats ok cause i have another one in the shop right now.

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
numbers matched all body panels. engine and train did not match. i bought it from a nursing student that needed cash to finish school. i gave him $800 for engine, trans and a complete car. everything was there. it was UGLY when i got it. original blue paint, no rust spider webs everywhere.

i did a full resto on that car. the guy i traded the cobra with wanted the body since he had an original 426 hemi with a matching trans and rear end. i told him i could not trade since i didnt have the cash to trade up. he looked me dead in the eye and said " no cash, straight trade. when do you want me to come get it". i said tomorrow is fine. he brought the cobra down in a box trailer, dropped it off and loaded up the challenger. traded titles, wave good bye and the rest is history.

NotQuik

I can't drive
Reaction score
some really awesome and great vehicles in here....to which I am jealous of.

My "classic" would be the beater 96 mustang in my sig. lol

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
numbers matched all body panels. engine and train did not match. i bought it from a nursing student that needed cash to finish school. i gave him $800 for engine, trans and a complete car. everything was there. it was UGLY when i got it. original blue paint, no rust spider webs everywhere.

i did a full resto on that car. the guy i traded the cobra with wanted the body since he had an original 426 hemi with a matching trans and rear end. i told him i could not trade since i didnt have the cash to trade up. he looked me dead in the eye and said " no cash, straight trade. when do you want me to come get it". i said tomorrow is fine. he brought the cobra down in a box trailer, dropped it off and loaded up the challenger. traded titles, wave good bye and the rest is history.

I would have done the samething... but then again I'm one of those True blue through and through. Both are amazing rides thats for sure.

My 36 Ford is 100% original... everything but the breaks so I guess thats 99.89% or something... lol

Surfstang2020

forum member
Reaction score
I dont have any pics except for an old school pics that isnt computer compatible lol. My first car when i was 14 was a 1965 coupe auto with a dropped in 302. Was originally a straight six but the guy we bought it from dropped a 302 in it. It was fun and my dad and i worked on her to get her ready for when I could drive, redid the interior and everything. Man I miss that car and wish I had it still, will eventually get another one one of these days, It was almost the same color as my current 07gt

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I would have done the samething... but then again I'm one of those True blue through and through. Both are amazing rides thats for sure.

My 36 Ford is 100% original... everything but the breaks so I guess thats 99.89% or something... lol

I have always loved mopars. The new stuff is trash. Ill post up pics next time i head back home.

strong_j

TX^SWAG
Reaction score
2008 Harley f250 DD
a6cd0b7b-ba02-9c12.jpg

1970 cutlass 455 bored and stroked to 468
a6cd0b7b-ba53-15f7.jpg

a6cd0b7b-ba60-e6c9.jpg

1987 5.0 vert. 40,000 miles.
a6cd0b7b-ba93-54e5.jpg

04 cobra
a6cd0b7b-bb0b-5ca9.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back