LF Fabricator to make a Hurst handle fit MGW Shifter

08fordgt

forum member
Reaction score
Subd to see the results. I've always used Hurst but I've heard that mgw's r awesome and I've been wanting to try one. But I just couldn't let go of my chrome stick and white ball. Lol.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

CRICKET

forum member
Reaction score
I have this one I'm not using if anyone is interested.
e9y3uvyr.jpg

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Subd to see the results. I've always used Hurst but I've heard that mgw's r awesome and I've been wanting to try one. But I just couldn't let go of my chrome stick and white ball. Lol.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I hear ya. I used to have the hurst on my Bullitt. It just rattled so much I couldn't take it. I can't seem to find a stock looking Bullitt aluminum knob with a TR-6060 pattern so my second pick is a hurst looking setup.

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
What is the thread pitch for a stock Hurst shifter/ball? I am looking to buy a new shift knob and nobody seems to have a for sure answer.

SNKPWR

forum member
Reaction score
AM sells an adapter that allows you to use a 12x1.25 shift knob on the hurst stick. I have one I don't need anymore since I got rid of the hurst, but if this handle turns out really nice I might be using it after all.

Last edited:

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Haha. No joke, about 5 years ago I was at the local Ferrari dealership and they had a 550 Maranello with a shifter that height.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back