Licence Plate Holder/Bracket

Benwhite911

V6'ing & Dealing With It
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I hope this is the right forum to post this in.

Does anyone have, or know of a Licence Plate Holder/Bracket that can be put on the stock front bumper of an 05 to 09 V6 or GT? In some states, from plates are required and the really don't look good just thrown on. I know of one particular licence plan holder that mounts under the front end and can be moved out of sight when needed; that one I'm not interested in. I'm just looking for a clean looking way to mount the front plate to the bumper. Any insight?

Last edited:

Benwhite911

V6'ing & Dealing With It
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It could be drilled on. There's already two holes in the bumper as it is. I just want a clean way to display the front plate on the bumper that doesn't make you think "hey, there's a nice car with an ugly eye sore on the front."

07 Boss

Reaction score
It could be drilled on. There's already two holes in the bumper as it is. I just want a clean way to display the front plate on the bumper that doesn't make you think "hey, there's a nice car with an ugly eye sore on the front."

Not sure if that can be achieved.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
You're either gonna have a clean look with no plate or hidden plate, or you're gonna have a plate on the front of the car.

No such thing as a clean look with a plate on there

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
I like Craig's Custom because it doesn't require holes drilled in there. Thinking of picking one up for mine.

Iceman62

Bullitt 6005
Reaction score
Agree w/others...never going to be clean, but you can order the factory plastic plate mount from any Ford dealer parts dept. Otherwise, there's the ones @stkjock recommended.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back