Liquid printing...

Bobby

turbo gt about to go fast
Reaction score
just out side of charlotte north carolina
also we charge $75 to do it and that includes shipping back to you. we can do any print from carbonfiber to camo to skulls it all depends on you. we can even do custom setups

Last edited:

Bigmack2012Gb

Roll Racer
Reaction score
I want to have my radiator cover done now. That looks awesome. I just need to find something that looks good with Grabber Blue! Bobby can you pm with a link to pictures of what all designs you can do? I wouldn't mind sending out my Rad and Engine cover to have this done.

Last edited:

D'prived

Friends in crawl spaces
Reaction score
I want to have my radiator cover done now. That looks awesome. I just need to find something that looks good with Grabber Blue! Bobby can you pm with a link to pictures of what all designs you can do? I wouldn't mind sending out my Rad and Engine cover to have this done.

I forgot to mention that the skull pattern that I had done is transparent so what ever color you have under is the color that comes through the skulls. My radiator cover was painted silver first then the skull pattern was applied.

Bobby

turbo gt about to go fast
Reaction score
just out side of charlotte north carolina
yes almost all prints are trans parent and you can use what ever color you want. that is a free up grande for all forum members. i can match you paint color. all i need is your paint code.

twisted_GT500

forum member
Reaction score
How many different prints do you have? It seems as though there's only a limited number of different choices. If I wanted a specific picture, would you be able to do it?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back