Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I know some of you guys are old enough to remember the TMNTs

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
I watch the newer cartoon version w my boys, they love it. Oddly enough I bought the original movie a few weeks ago on DVD cheap. Still waiting to get to it though. Hopefully we'll have another "boys night" soon

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Rollin! in my 5.0 with my rag-top down so my hair can blow, the girlies on standby waving just to say hi, Did you stop? no I just drove by.
Kept on pursuing to the next stop, I busted a left and I'm heading to the next block.

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
Ahhh yeah, brought back some memories there Frankie.

I can totally see my wife acting like that woman on the commercial and her son doing the same thing. LMAO.

The tattoo was a little over the top. But hey, whatever floats his boat. His show on HGTV or whatever is usually pretty entertaining too.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Yep, I totally remember some Vanilla Ice doing the TMNT! That took me back to high school!

R1V3R5

5-Oh!
Reaction score
New turtles show is actually awesome, fyi. Nice balance of humor and action. Has a mix of baddies from the old cartoon and the original comic. Worth checking out if you get the chance. My nephews love it and I do too!

Gremlin85

forum member
Reaction score
Just saw the comercial on TV yesterday. They cut it down to half the time as the one posted. I was disappointed.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back