Looking for intake

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm going to a mod intake again, so I'm checking if there are any deals to be had prior to buying new.

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry, Cold Air Intake, like an Air Raid (Ilike how the filter is truly segregated from engine bay), or C&L, etc.

_M_

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i have a nice one from my demolet kit - i'll get you a pic...i also got pics of my wheels up that you asked about. if you like the wheels maybe we can do a package deal.

s0nicstang

forum member
Reaction score
I have a tunable inductions intake ive been trying to sell, was only on the car for 3k until i got my vortech

120 shipped.
intake1gk8.jpg

intake2ls8.jpg

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
all of these CAI's arent realyl CAI's they are still in the engine bay sucking in hot air. Now i did tests a long time ago and after about 3 minutes of driving, your pulling in ambient air temps (within 5 degrees f) but for the guys who race, im not sure what drag race lasts 3 minutes lol.

The only 2 that arent in the engine bay, providing the best temps at all times, are the WMS with heat shield and the Intake KB designed for the S/C cars.

I am sort of toying with the idea of creating a similar intake for N/A guys along the lines of the KB intake. Not that id sell it, but id love to test it.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back