Looking for some drag wheels and tires?

Slofoot

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I need all I can get for these as I dropped an ass load of change on my new race motor! All I can say is the reserve is A LOT less than Bogart wheels and they include tires and lugnuts etc.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Oh man... I am so tempted since I'll need new wheels someday. I just can't afford it right now.:furious:

What's the backspace on the front wheels Kev?
Unless I'm mistaken, I think he has the same fronts I did... 1.75" bs.

NotQuik

I can't drive
Reaction score
what size spacers did you have on the front, also what springs on your car? Stance looks killer.

Born To Run

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Slofoot

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The rear studs will work...sorta. I ran the car on them for a little while but switched to 3 inch studs for peace of mind and to be tech legal. The front wheels are 15X3.5 with a 1.75" back spacing. You have to use a 13/16" spacer to clear the brakes and 3 inch studs are mandatory for the fronts. Thanks for the compliment on the stance! My springs are Steeda "Sport springs".

Come on Don! All that love money! I'm sure the peeps would like to see you get these wheels!

Slofoot

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Slofoot,what diameter of tire are you using ?? & what width is the rim?? on the rears.

The tires are 26" 275/50 15 M/T ET Radials. If the car wasn't lowered a 28" tire would work fine as well. The rear rims are 15X9 with 5.5" back spacing. The "XP"'s like I am selling fit nicely if you can find a set. The regular Weld Draglites stick out like 4" with spacers you have to use to clear the brakes. Too bad Weld discontinued the XP's in 2003. I do know where there is a set available though... LOL :idea:

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Come on Don! All that love money! I'm sure the peeps would like to see you get these wheels!
Yea, I know. But I need my slow ass insurance company to start reimbursing me for my out-of-pocket costs. As I type this, I have about $40,000 in receipts that I haven't been paid for yet. :fu:

Once I get caught up financially, I'll start replacing my racing stuff. That might be a good time to upgrade to the Bogarts.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i see the reserve wasnt met. did you sell them anyway?

Joe Cook

07 gt
Reaction score
I don't know which one's I like the best. I think the price is outstanding though.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back