Looking to relocate Paxton Coolant tank

skaarlaj

Probie Former Pink Bus Rider
Reaction score
I'm running the plastic tank form Paxton / Vortec like the first picture posted on this thread, but mines a 2011 Coyote. It looks identical to the one I'm running, if you guys would sell me that plastic one you're not wanting for cheap, I'd be very happy. I have no problem with where it's located or how it looks, but mine leaks coolant.

TheKurgan

forum member
Reaction score
I'm running the plastic tank form Paxton / Vortec like the first picture posted on this thread, but mines a 2011 Coyote. It looks identical to the one I'm running, if you guys would sell me that plastic one you're not wanting for cheap, I'd be very happy. I have no problem with where it's located or how it looks, but mine leaks coolant.

I think all the plastic ones leak. If you read the canton description, they came up with this one because the stock paxton one tends to leak or even melt. I would send you mine but I already sold it a while back along with all the other accessories in the kit I didn't need.

skaarlaj

Reaction score
I think all the plastic ones leak. If you read the canton description, they came up with this one because the stock paxton one tends to leak or even melt. I would send you mine but I already sold it a while back along with all the other accessories in the kit I didn't need.
Well I appreciate it, it sounds like a different tank altogether would be a good idea.

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
I still have mine I will let it go for cheap if you want it.

sportinawoody

!@#$%^&*(
Reaction score
I built some a few years back that located it where the washer jug is with the spout coming up thru the hole in front of the ecm. Pain to add ice and bleeding the air is a must but I have one more that is made but never added mounts. I have zero I at issues on a Whipple at 16 lbs with a Saleem h/e. I think the air flowing across the bottom helps a lot with that though. I'll try an dig up the pics. I've had it on for about 5 years with zero issue's although I had to mod it when I did my roush nose conversion to clear the foglight.

skaarlaj

Reaction score
I still have mine I will let it go for cheap if you want it.
I really appreciate the offer man, but I'll just invest in a metal one to be done with it once and for all. Why is yours not in use?

sportinawoody

!@#$%^&*(
Reaction score
It uses all 3 existing mounting points plus 1 extra on the headlight.,it doesn't overflow and spill under hard launching, the cap is vented so there's no pressure, when mounted, it is solid as rock and rubs nowhere, I even stood on it and bounced the suspension to check for movement. And it holds a lot but you'll have nomore washer bottle

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back