Lots of PC Games, Asus MB, 2 245/45/18 Riken Raptor tires...

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
A buddy of mine decided that he was quitting his gaming addiction and gave me all of his games. I really don't have the time to play all of these, so I'm putting them up for sale. I'm not sure if all these games require a cd key or not, but I"m sure if your a pc gamer yourself that these cd keys would be easy to come by with some minor google skills.

The whole lot for 90 (obo) shipped
Each individual game of your choice for 10 (firm) shipped
Quake IV
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Delta Force Xtreme 2
Hawx
Condemned
Battlefield Vietnam
Farcry
Men of Valor
Vietcong Fist Alpha
Vietcong Purple Haze
Line of Sight Vietnam
Desert Storm II
Vietcong
Command & Conquerer 3
IMG_5639.jpg

I also have an Asus board (M3N-HD/HDMI) that I bought a couple of months ago up for sale. I was planning to use this MB on a pc build, but then got a great deal on two ati cards that I couldn't pass up. This board only supports Nvidia's SLI feature (not a bad feature at all, just not compatible with the ati's) so I removed it from my tower and stored it away in my closet... been there ever since. It's only been used for about an hour or so, so it's practically brand new. I even threw in some extra cables and accessories. Asking 85 + shipping on it (firm)... retails for ~150ish. Here is a link to the technical specs http://www.directron.com/m3nhdhdmi.html
IMG_5640.jpg

IMG_5642.jpg

I also have some 245/45/18 Riken Raptor tires up for sale. These were mounted on my stock rims and were removed once I upgraded to wider rims. They still have plenty of thread on them and have no issues whatsoever. I'm letting both of them go for 100 + shipping (firm).
IMG_5643.jpg

IMG_5644.jpg

IMG_5649.jpg

IMG_5645.jpg

I'll be out this weekend doing Army business, but I should still be able to monitor the thread from there. If not, then you will hear from me Sunday night.

Last edited:
Back