love you guys but damn!

wckdgt

forum member
Reaction score
let me start off by saying you guys are one of my favorite sites for ordering my parts but damn my last 3 orders from you guys have been messed up one way or the other.

1st a few years ago I ordered the cobra brake kit for my 97 GT and when it showed up it was packaged terrible it arrived with the powdercoat chipped off the brackets and calipers and on top of that it was 2 right side calipers.

2nd I ordered a cervinis 2.5" cowl hood for my sgt and it showed up w the corner chipped off.

and this week I ordered a OE replacement gt grille for my sgt and I received it today and only to open it up and its the Eleanor grille. this one is probably not your fault being you get this part from KSR and they probably packaged it wrong to start with. Now this grille will probably work as it goes behind the billitt grill for my sgt. just thought you guys may want to know about this.

now as far as the other orders go LRS did take care of me the best they could, this is why I still order from them today and will continue to in the future. it just seems I have bad luck w these guys :beer:

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hate to hear that. Have we gotten you taken care of with this most recent order? If not, let myself or Jay know. Either way, we will always make sure that you as the customer are taken care of, and get exactly what you pay for.

All of my information is listed in my sig. Let me know if I can ever help out.

Thanks

wckdgt

forum member
Reaction score
Not yet i didnt get home from work lastnight till after you guys were closed. I planned on talking to you here and goin from there

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back