Lowering springs?

DieHarder

Reaction score
This mentioning of turning the gt500 strut mounts 180 have me wondering. I do notice a tad bit of camber, and some more more on the inner edge of the tire, however alignment is within spec.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Had to spin the mounts 180 on my car. Numbers now .7/.8 neg. .7 is stock. I'm using Roush springs/Bilstein B-6 struts/GT 500 mounts. If you're within spec leave it be unless you have a lifetime alignment. I believe spinning them 180 works out to be about 1 deg or so pos (don't quote me). Worked out on my car anyway. No ill effects, handles great.

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Reaction score
Adjustable LCAs and relocation brackets…
Perhaps somewhat more difficult to adjust would be chassis-side UCA brackets with multiple settings.

I suspect that gaining a little more launch bite from at least two of the three possibilities is going to be better (and better overall) than trying to get all the help from just one of them.

Norm

DieHarder

Reaction score
If you're still looking for a set of springs I have a set of FRPP "P" springs. Were on my car for only a week. Lowers the front about 1/2 and 1" or so in the rear. PM me if you're interested.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back