M-2004-MB LS/Ford Racing Brake Duct Kit

RDK

forum member
Reaction score
I have a few boss parts in stock, Which I will be using on my project vehicle..
A few people asked me to post pics of the product..

Includes powdercoated backing plates and 3-inch dual wall silicone brake ducting temperature rated at 550 degrees F

Designed to fit 2010-2012 GT/CS lower fascia insert fog lamp opening

Reduces front brake temperature by ducting air to the brake rotors

if you have any TECH questions, feel free to PM me..

Ryan

Attachments

• Picture 297.jpg
    Picture 297.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 47
  • Picture 296.jpg
    Picture 296.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

atistang

forum member
Reaction score
take pics when you put them on, I would like to do something like this when i get a s197

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ryan, you are treading very closely to being asked to quit advertising and doing PM sales through the board when you are not a supporting vendor here. Pretty sure this isn't the first post you have made like this, nor is it the first time someone has said something.
Trying to be nice about it, okay...

RDK

forum member
Reaction score
sorry guys.. if you want the length of the hoses or any other tech info. Please post your question...

PBstallis

forum member
Reaction score
are you able to post up the instructions that came with it? I looked into the agent 47 kit in the past but that one required the washer fluid tank to be relocated

RDK

forum member
Reaction score
the instructions are 10 pages long.. I would be more than happy to write something up .. The pictures in the instructions are black.. and Very tough to see..

PBstallis

forum member
Reaction score
well than I guess my only real question is,, does the installation of this kit require anything(coolant tank,washer fluid tank, etc) to be moved in order to fit?

thanks

RDK

forum member
Reaction score
No,
you do have to have a CS lower grille.

Basically, you remove the wheels and tires, remove the inner wheel wheels, remove the front fascia, pop out lower grille, drill the fog light holes bigger, attach the hoses
replace brake shields with the new ones, and attach hoses

the put everything back together, you will Zip Tie the brake duct hoses to front sway bar, so if you want to go with an adjustable SB up front.. you should do it while the car is apart..

RDK

forum member
Reaction score
Thank You for asking a tech question..

Ryan

ocpony

forum member
Reaction score
Why do you have to drill fog light holes out bigger?

I put on a Steeda kit and the 3 inch hose fits onto the rear of the foglight opening. I did remove my Washer tank but since I never drive in the rain, I don't need it and it also saves weight off the very front end of the car. I also made an oversized spindle mount since I installed Baer Pro plus 14 inch brakes.

steveespo

forum member
Reaction score
If you have the fog light inserts you do not have to drill anything the hoses go on perfectly, if you have the blank off type insert from the Boss 302 then you have to drill, there is a dimple on the back side that centers a 2 3/4" hole saw per the instructions with the kit.
Steve

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back