m90 in car and killing a srt8 chally

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not to rain on your parade as your definelty enjoying it and it sounds awesome, but those et's and mph are in cams/bolt-on 3v territory.

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
Damn that car whines more than my wife when I buy go fast parts!

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
what is that wierd spot in mid 4th gear?

Weird thing is it only sounded like that on the first run. I was listening for that later on all my runs, never heard it again.

Lightblade, I would agree with you. My car has always been slower than what's the norm on the mainland. My car also never really responded to the cams. My ET was improved by a tenth on one run. Otherwise it ran what it did pre cammed. Car lost a lot down low too.

Being this was my first time to the track with the charger....I am happy with the results.

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
Weird thing is it only sounded like that on the first run. I was listening for that later on all my runs, never heard it again.

Lightblade, I would agree with you. My car has always been slower than what's the norm on the mainland. My car also never really responded to the cams. My ET was improved by a tenth on one run. Otherwise it ran what it did pre cammed. Car lost a lot down low too.

Being this was my first time to the track with the charger....I am happy with the results.
odd. you should get a compression test and also a dyno tune to check it out.

07stangcs

Undecided
Reaction score
The sound in 4th kinda sounded like the TC locking or unlocking causing a small rpm change and then smoothing out.

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
The sound in 4th kinda sounded like the TC locking or unlocking causing a small rpm change and then smoothing out.

Seems possible. I really am not worried about it. That was my very first run, very first time I had it to WOT since installing the charger and it didn't occur again.

Hemi lol....No dyno on the island, not an option. I made 9 runs. Car got faster as the sun set and the air cooled. I am more concerned with a brake upgrade now, our track run down is short and very bumpy.

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
I would have to say that the more you drive the more you will get used to it and drop the times. From your first run to your best you shaved over 2 tenths off. How is your boost and A/F readings looking. Overall glad you too are enjoying your M90, I know I am!!! I am still completely satisfied with my choice of this "Little Baby" Blower!!! LOL!!!

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
I havent installed the boost gauge. Thats going in this weekend. Wideband reading were 12.0-12.4 at WOT. Where did you splice in for the boost gauge? I have yet to get a clear pic of where to do it. I have the hose line run from the SOS pod to the engine just waiting to tap in to the proper hose.

waketek516

Pedal to the Metal!
Reaction score
Not to rain on your parade as your definelty enjoying it and it sounds awesome, but those et's and mph are in cams/bolt-on 3v territory.

That's what I was thinking. All I've got is intake, tune + some suspension and I run almost the same numbers

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
I havent installed the boost gauge. Thats going in this weekend. Wideband reading were 12.0-12.4 at WOT. Where did you splice in for the boost gauge? I have yet to get a clear pic of where to do it. I have the hose line run from the SOS pod to the engine just waiting to tap in to the proper hose.

What was the DA that day? Temperature? Humidity?

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
808.. you guys dont have a tuner on the island do you.. this all with mail order tunes right ..???? Either way car is looking and SOUNDING like a fucking beast ! Congrats bro !

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
nice job man. Your car is lookin and sounding great !

First video is the very first run with the charger installed. At this point I had never ran at WOT. My friend whom did the install with me is riding shotgun filming. Car ran 12.6 @110 Not too shabby with two dudes in 85` temps and high humidity. The whine is your friend........:highfive:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCw_ltB6oGw

Second run with the m90. Its an srt8 chally.....:naughty1: Ran 12.57@111

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pBrpJ0fnY

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back