M90 on roids

Heaten m90

forum member
Reaction score
You need more fuel to make up for extra oxygen being feed in the engine. The leaner you run the more power you'll make while increase cylinder pressure and tempature. However ethanol isnt like gasoline in relation to tempature which helps. Also the paint thinner or acetone will slow down the burn which helps avoid detonation. Cold plugs are important as well. If a failure occurred it would've been due to the lack of tinsel strength in the connecting rods rather than detonation IMO

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I do remember seeing a log of him hitting 167mph. I didn't calculate how long it took to get there but 167 is 167. Got a link to the bullet post?

The bullet didn't care, LOL.

sdleo29

forum member
Reaction score
A lot of knowledge on how different fuel burns but can't spell temperature, I mean "tempature" lmfao

Heaten m90

forum member
Reaction score
So the illiterate "liar" has a question. I opened up a line of credit with PayPal for the new build. Do i need an aftermarket harmonic balancer with a fully forged rotating assembly? Im under the impression the load based ECM's in these cars cant deal with anything past 7.7K RPM... so is it really necessary to spend another 400$

On another note i think my car weighs around 3200LBS. I mean DS,Flywheel,rotors, A/C, stripped interior, forged aluminum rims and all the other shit like ripping out plastic wheel wells, amplifiers speakers plus gears and slicks.... high 10's should not be all that big of a surprise IMO. With or without the juice

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So the illiterate "liar" has a question. I opened up a line of credit with PayPal for the new build. Do i need an aftermarket harmonic balancer with a fully forged rotating assembly? Im under the impression the load based ECM's in these cars cant deal with anything past 7.7K RPM... so is it really necessary to spend another 400$

On another note i think my car weighs around 3200LBS. I mean DS,Flywheel,rotors, A/C, stripped interior, forged aluminum rims and all the other shit like ripping out plastic wheel wells, amplifiers speakers plus gears and slicks.... high 10's should not be all that big of a surprise IMO. With or without the juice

For christ's sake, just stop. It's like you read random shit on the web and throw it up. We know you didn't run 30% nitromethane.

The fuck, just gonna hafta put the tards on ignore from now on.

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey, I dumped NOS Energy drink into the carburetor on my Coyote and it seized. Does anyone know why I couldn't run 14s like that?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back