Greg@RET

Mad Torque Inc.
Reaction score
Over the weekend I made my first vid. Its ok for a rookie lol

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow, that second pass at LACR with the black cobra, you could see the car all over the place after the 1/8th mile mark. Scary. Hit dirt? Water? Mud? Something, which at LACR I wouldn't rule anything out--perhaps 60mph winds?

Man, I used to love that track and raced there all the time in the 1992-1996. Then I started racing there again in 2005, but ever since the granite company constructed there mountains of dirt by the finish line its never been the same.

Greg@RET

Mad Torque Inc.
Reaction score
Wow, that second pass at LACR with the black cobra, you could see the car all over the place after the 1/8th mile mark. Scary. Hit dirt? Water? Mud? Something, which at LACR I wouldn't rule anything out--perhaps 60mph winds?

Yeah that was a fun pass.... it was side to side down the entire track. It was just the typical LACR stuff. Here it is complete...

GT4Dino

Whimple Whomper
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah that was a fun pass.... it was side to side down the entire track. It was just the typical LACR stuff. Here it is complete...

That's why even though I live 5 miles from the track, I'll never race there:furious:

Greg@RET

Mad Torque Inc.
Reaction score
I agree..... right after that run it went right on the trailer. My current car will never see LACR.

Back