Magnaflow SreetBack! Video!

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Darren, I could have sworn I saw some black oil smoke coming out of the left tailpipe when you revved it at about 1:40 in the video. Might want to check that out.

walker2t

forum member
Reaction score
I guess I'm late to the party.. I take it the car never gets driven? what a shame if not..that's a bad ass ride! looks like it doesn't have a speck of dirt underneath!

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
^ It doesnt even have 300 miles... and he was like the first person to own a 2013 lmfao

walker2t

forum member
Reaction score
shut the front door! I put 20,000 miles on mine the first year! lol and I don't daily drive mine.

stang389

forum member
Reaction score
darren is it a automatic? either way let me know when your ready to sell ill buy it! video cracked me up!

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
UltraKla$$ic said:
I did smell something burning after the revs...............hope my chariot is OK....:omfg:
Probably got it hot enough to finally burn off the oil from the hands of the guy who put ur headers on at the assembly line lol

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Whats funny is if you guys had him on FB youd see all his pictures that he takes of his car. Cmon Darren show them the real mileage.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Have you taken the car out of the garage to drive it?

bowie_bitchface.gif

:roflmao::idea:

And Darren, I could have swore I saw you wearing flip flops in the vid. Do you change foot attire at the garage door? I thought it was socks only

Don't be staring at my feet you perv!!!!!!!!:chainsaw::roflmao:

Lol you can't even tell he owns a Mustang from his Facebook.

:thumb2:

So um....these axlebacks are for the '11-'12's so I'ma take a pic from the side and yall tell me if they stick out too far.

Last edited:

cmrad

forum member
Reaction score
lmfao darren you're one funny mofo, this video just made my morning. gloves nigga hahaha

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back