Make car look small like a model?

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
very cool :) I was never able to enjoy astro photography (tried it a few times) but I can enjoy the results of others :) Thanks for posting them! Are you using any tracking bases? multiple exposures on the base, or just one long one? (I assume you are using camera lenses, not telescopes or mirror lenses?)

Thanks! Those are a mix/match. Some were through telescope, some with the camera piggybacked to the scope just for tracking, some are compilations of video frames shot through the scope. Right now I'm looking for a good solar filter. I shot these with a piece of toner cartridge wrapper put on the front of the lens.

View attachment 1905 View attachment 1906

Last edited:

thump_rrr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Those are a mix/match. Some were through telescope, some with the camera piggybacked to the scope just for tracking, some are compilations of video frames shot through the scope. Right now I'm looking for a good solar filter. I shot these with a piece of toner cartridge wrapper put on the front of the lens.

View attachment 1905 View attachment 1906

Mama always told me not to look into the sights of the sun.

Error404

photographer
Reaction score
shooting the sun is something I enjoy! I wait till it gets down on the horizon, with an 800mm lens:

mogu_02.jpg

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
:roflmao:

That's some funny shit right there.

By the way...sweet planetary/lunar pictures!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back