Me and guys from work

R1V3R5

5-Oh!
Reaction score
We only employ three people, but this is a picture of all our cars lined up. The front car belongs to my boss. The second belongs to our tech guy. The last car is my new GT.

Thought it was a cool picture so I thought I would share. :hi:

R1V3R5

5-Oh!
Reaction score
Damn, you must be the secretary.

V.P. actually. And I could have bought a Corvette. But my new Mustang was cheaper than his used Corvette. Really wanted a new car.

The boss man though. He has some major money. Bought the GTR in cash.

Phuck Phace

forum member
Reaction score
V.P. actually. And I could have bought a Corvette. But my new Mustang was cheaper than his used Corvette. Really wanted a new car.

The boss man though. He has some major money. Bought the GTR in cash.

I would take the 5.0 over a non Z06 C6 too.:thumb2:

Jyard

Jyard
Reaction score
Awesome cars. And I, too, would have taken the 5.0 over the regular C6 coupe.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Man, I just noticed you're in Huntsville. Where is your office located? i am trying to figure out from the pic, but can't seem to place it. If I guessed, I would say Reserach Park.

Cool rides, and FWIW, for the money, I would take your 5.0 anyday over the other two. However, if I were a wealthy man...

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Cool rides, and FWIW, for the money, I would take your 5.0 anyday over the other two.

x100000000

1. It's a FORD

2. It's a FORD

Only thing I'd replace my 5.0 with is an exotic. ie. Ferrari, Porche, Zonda.....lol:thumb2:

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
GTR > C6 Z06 > 5.0

My mustang was an economical fun car where as the z06 vette will be the car I upgrade to if not a porsche, and the GTR would be a fun Mod/Track car if I had the money for such an item.

Reaction score
Love the GTR. Don't see too many in alabama. Should have put your stang up front though. :thumb2:

R1V3R5

5-Oh!
Reaction score
Yes, telecommunications.

And I like the Z06. The corvette pictured is a base with automatic transmission though. Meh. The GTR is not stock and scared the piss out of me first time I rode in it. I have great respect for that car.

And I could have spent more than the Mustang, but I just bought a house and don't want to dig a huge hole or debt. I'm also supporting my parents.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back