Me, Mr. Orlando, and shooting range...

Airborne2000

forum member
Reaction score
I am a firearms instructor at moody AFB and today we were told a DV was coming down to shoot some guns with the Col. ok, so we got out a few rifles and hand guns and set up the range. well they arrived and Mr. Orlando stepped out of the truck and I saw a Steeda shirt. I thought "cool, a person from steeda, at that, an important person..." also lucky about 50 ft away was my 05 gt with steeda CAI. we got on the range so the Col. and Mr. Orlando could shoot, I believe he really enjoyed it, really enjoyed shooting it on burst. its not every day you get to shoot a burst/machine gun. I did talk about my car and Steeda info with him briefly.

I am assuming someone on this forum knows him personally. please tell him we enjoyed him out there and I hope he had a good time. I will be down in the Valdosta shop soon to pick up some stuff for my car.

Also Mr. Orlando THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE TROOPS!!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Rangersfan

forum member
Reaction score
I am a firearms instructor at moody AFB and today we were told a DV was coming down to shoot some guns with the Col. ok, so we got out a few rifles and hand guns and set up the range. well they arrived and Mr. Orlando stepped out of the truck and I saw a Steeda shirt. I thought "cool, a person from steeda, at that, an important person..." also lucky about 50 ft away was my 05 gt with steeda CAI. we got on the range so the Col. and Mr. Orlando could shoot, I believe he really enjoyed it, really enjoyed shooting it on burst. its not every day you get to shoot a burst/machine gun. I did talk about my car and Steeda info with him briefly.

I am assuming someone on this forum knows him personally. please tell him we enjoyed him out there and I hope he had a good time. I will be down in the Valdosta shop soon to pick up some stuff for my car.

Also Mr. Orlando THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE TROOPS!!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

I will pass it on to him since he has to walk by my desk everyday. Dario really does love to get together with the Col. and meet all the Mustang/ Steeda guys at the base. Thank you for your service!

S

SteedaMike

Man, I'd have loved to see that. He must have felt like Rambo.

Back