medal of honor

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
Its no COD. I just got it because I'm itching for Black ops, it just falls short... not sure exactly what it is, just the feel of the game overall I guess...

I'm actually not a huge FPS fan, but all my xbox live friends play the CoD games....so that's what I buy. If I can wrap up Fallout New Vegas in time, I'll trade it in for Black Ops.

Wicked Pissah

forum member
Reaction score
i never liked cod games, the best game out there was battlefield bad company 2, best online play since socom...this new medal of honor is deff. hard to get used to, but once you do, its pretty fun..

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
Socom 2 by far the best ever but MOH is kind of cheap looking and I guarantee the new Socom will kick ass.

usafimj

Reaction score
I played MOH for one week. Beat it in a few hrs on the first day. Wasn't too impressed with the campaign or the online.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
MOH is okay, it's getting me by for now until black ops on my xbox. I have a ps3 but only play socom on it, everything else is on my xbox. I can't wait for the next socom!! Socom was hands down the best and I was in my gaming prime with the original socom. Got to 103 in the world on the first socom and that's legit, no bullshit glitching. I was the original N.E.1.4.69 gamer tag, then some fuck stick jacked my name for socom 2 and 3. Now I go by Shock_Top on ps3 and Kimmer69 on xbox360. I'll be playing some MOH tomorrow night and throwing back some Captain! Feel free to add me on either or both systems.

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
When Socom 4 comes out i will be playing with you Kimmer and i was rated just under 1k on Socom 2 legit under my name JUVENILE but then i forgot my password. Fail!

uwishprod

Youtuber Howto
Reaction score
This is what I think of Medal of Honor....and yes Im the top screen name lol
IMG00007-20101101-1826.jpg

IMG00008-20101102-1544.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back