METCO or CHE UCA/UCM on 11+

back n a stang

Sick wid it!!
Reaction score
Anybody running either of these on their DD? What's your opinion on the NVH and Performance. Asking about these b/c I have had good results and really like the poly/Delrin bushings over the other types out there.

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
Metco here with the bigger mount....it all depends on ur taste I guess. There is added nvh but when ur car is loud as fuck its really not that bad.

back n a stang

Sick wid it!!
Reaction score
Thanks man.....The mount that comes with the MUC2011? Or is there another Metco mount?

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
I have the Metco on my 2007 and I don't think I could claim any extra NVH.

I like the Metco a lot because it is the only true "non binding" UCA available (that I know of).

back n a stang

Sick wid it!!
Reaction score
I have the Metco on my 2007 and I don't think I could claim any extra NVH.

I like the Metco a lot because it is the only true "non binding" UCA available (that I know of).

I like it the best too man....I look at it everyday...lol....I hope to buy it black friday......BMR is coming out with a sweet piece but it's not a bushing and I do not want that NVH that is gonna come with it. Race car...Yes. DD....NO!

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
We run the 2011 version on two cars, nothing really noticed on increased NVH but again... loud cars

back n a stang

Sick wid it!!
Reaction score
We run the 2011 version on two cars, nothing really noticed on increased NVH but again... loud cars

I think it's the Metco for me. I'm not worried with little NVH. My car isn't as loud as it was with O/R-X , but even how it is now when stretching her legs she is on loud side. I want to put this 1-piece DS in Bad.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think it's the Metco for me. I'm not worried with little NVH. My car isn't as loud as it was with O/R-X , but even how it is now when stretching her legs she is on loud side. I want to put this 1-piece DS in Bad.

If Jay has not talked to you about the Metco pricing let me know as I work for Hypermotive and can get you pricing on it.

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
Been using the CHE stuff on my car since 2010 DD and probably a hundred or more passes at the track. High quality parts that deliver.

Anytime you swap out the control arms with stiffer bushings it will add NVH regardless of the brand used.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back