Meziere Water Pump

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This is the pump only, you will need to buy the relay kit. This pump has about 4000 miles on it and is in great condition. I am going back to a stock pump as my car is now 90% a street only car. These retail for abut $330 new, asking $225 shipped.

pump1.jpg

pump.jpg

Earl

Last edited:

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have this pump http://www.meziere.com/ps-1154-1122-wp345s.aspx This pump has been great, I like the fact that I can leave the pump running after shutting down the engine, to help cool down but I decided to go back to stock instead of doing all the rewiring I would need to do for this pump after I had a fire. Price has been edited.

Earl

Last edited:

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
Which model is this? Is it the one with upgraded bearings for supercharged cars?

The one for supercharged applications has a reinforced housing and double bearings for the extra belt tension and load on the accessories. That is why they are so much more.
The realay kit does not come with the pump new for the $330. It is an additional price. Then tax and shipping & handling.
Nice pump and a nice price

GLWS

Last edited:

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
They are supposed to free up a little HP, due to the engine not having to turn the water pump at higher rpms. I don't know if it really would make much of a difference but every little bit helps. The only reason I am going back to the stock pump is I had a fire and most of the wiring on the passenger side burned up. I am paying a shop for all the repairs and I don't want to pay the labor cost to rewire this pump setup.

Earl

Alfiedagr8

forum member
Reaction score
FYI there is a really good relay kit that ford sells. It's really nice looking. For 32 bucks. Comes with a relay box OEM looking. Since its from ford. And plus u get shrink wrap and butt connectors. It is able to run two things. It has a 30 amp fuse and port and a 15 amp fuse. Ill post a picture up and part number so u guys can order it. I'm using it on my DOB install.

Note this kit is the recall for the ABS on the ford escapes but it works great for stuff like this and the DOB install.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back