MIR track rental Apr 6!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not sure if Ray was able to get pictures of anyone else's car with Jason making Ray his personal photographer! LOL!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Poor poor Jason....what a rough day...

Could not get into the 10's....

Had to work on his own car...

Had trouble keeping up with a fully loaded Tundra on the way to dinner...

Got called out by a HHR owner who told him "don't be scared".....:wtf:

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
Yo, yesterday was a blast!! Greg, sorry about the belt and oil line, could of ended up being a lot worse. Get her ready for NMRA, you have bragging rights buddy..LOL...also thank the guy who bought the chicking.. finger licking good....

It was great seeing the gang all together :)

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It was great getting everyone together, putting faces to names and everyone running well and not breaking..except me...but as far as breaking goes that was a "good" break after seeing all the oil under the car....first thing I did was look for the window into the block!

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
X275 cars were just crazy last night as well!!! all kinds of records being broken.. Jason and his crew did a great job with the new track improvements.. can not wait and see the photos and videos from yesterday

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you guys had a great time. Glad to hear it!

smithboy76908

forum member
Reaction score
I had a pleasant ride home though. I still had a few gallons of Shell URT Advanced in the tank so I was sniffing that candy scent the whole way home.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
It was a great day and yes I did fail to get into the 10's :-(
Greg did fail to mention that I was upside down under his dash helping him get his line lock in order as well as getting it working finally. I can't wait to see the pics as well. I am editing a video right now and I'm hoping to put one of the good pics of the car in the intro or outro of the video. Greg I have about 2 videos of your car and 2 of the other Jason(Bullitt's car). I'll try to put some of those together for you all as well.

Congrats Earl for a new PB. If you get that 60' down that would have been an awesome pass.
Congrats Greg for a AWESOME PB and a bad ass ride. Sorry I couldn't show you the ass end of the 05-09 like I wanted too.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL...yes you did fix the line lock, big thanks for that!

Can't wait for the pics/video's from you, Tim and Ray.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jason, it was good to see you again. Sorry you didn't get that 10 second time slip, I wanted one also. I don't think I can get the 60 down much more. With 4000 lbs and 3.27 gears it will only come out so fast. I think if the converter wasn't so tight, it's supposed to be 3400 but it's only about 3000 it would do a little better.

Earl

mosth8d

Reaction score
jason 11.1 is good for ur car deff would not be mad at that lol my car ran like dodo i just hope someone got some good pics lol

smithboy76908

forum member
Reaction score
jason 11.1 is good for ur car deff would not be mad at that lol my car ran like dodo i just hope someone got some good pics lol

I'm in the same boat. Suspension is next for the Focus. Spinning the slicks past the 60ft every pass... didn't get a clean 1/4 mile pass all day.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score

Its Ronnie right? Thanks man! I just really had it in my head that with the changes i'd hit that 10.99x. I didn't have the boost controller as high as where it was tuned. The boost was raising a little in 4th as I was crossing the line, so I didn't want to push it too much. I guess hitting 1.51 60's isn't that bad with 17" ET Streets.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
UPR K member
Alum d/s
Anything but those heavy ass 20's on the front

rayS197

Reaction score
Yea I needed to borrow some front runners.
I edited the pics. down to 290 total. Got some great shots so I can imagine what Tim took. Making a little video now. Not the best, but just thru something out there. Jason, you need to get rid of the boat anchors on the front of your car. You will see.

z28th1s

Reaction score
I edited the pics. down to 290 total. Got some great shots so I can imagine what Tim took. Making a little video now. Not the best, but just thru something out there. Jason, you need to get rid of the boat anchors on the front of your car. You will see.

Do you have a link to the pics or vid? Thanks!!

rayS197

Reaction score
Do you have a link to the pics or vid? Thanks!!
I will when they are done. I have pics loading on this pc and the video on the wifes Mac. Here is a tease. LOL!!

picture.php

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back