Misc. nitrous parts, 2-step, valve covers

702GT

S197 Fanatic
Reaction score

Method of payment accepted: Paypal only.

All items are listed without shipping or paypal fees added. Buyer is responsible for cost of shipping and paypal fees unless otherwise negociated. All offers will be considered.

I have a pair of 3v valve covers, not sure of the model year but I included pics of each sides part numbers if specific info is needed. These are bare covers so no hardware is included, just the covers by themselves. They were sprayed black but the paint is pretty worn out. SOLD

Dynotune bottle heaters are one of the best on the market. This is not a bottle "warmer," there is no pre-set temperature it will hold at, this thing will get a bottle hot very fast. Never failed me. SOLD!

Up next I have a Zex remote bottle opener. This thing is a life saver on the street or the track, no reaching back or getting out of the car to open/close a bottle. I used a generic window switch to operate the opener (not included). Also comes with the matching bottle neck sleeve and valve gear. SOLD!

This is a Zex Nitrous/Fuel Management Unit. All you'll need is power, ground, and tap into your TPS for WOT activation or use a window switch and the box does the rest. $120 shipped

20130916_162719_LLS_zps4ff247e8.jpg

20130916_162829_LLS_zpsdbe345c8.jpg

20130916_162801_LLS_zps93be400b.jpg

Last item up is a MSD 2-Step. Plug-n-play, fairly straight forward install, you can either tap into your clutch pedal harness for activation or set it up on a switch. Makes staging at the tree a breeze, a must have for drag racers. By the time I had installed this on my car I didn't go to the track enough to use it. Has maybe 10 passes on it. Works flawless. SOLD!

Questions & Offers feel free to PM! :beerchug2:

Last edited:

702GT

S197 Fanatic
Reaction score
TTMFT!! All asking prices reduced for the weekend! I know someone wants put their car on nitroids! Juice it! Dwane Johnson only goes through doors sideways, and now so can your car!

702GT

S197 Fanatic
Reaction score
Sale pending on valve opener and heater... and while we're at the top, still have a set of bare valve covers ready to ship! Perfect to get dipped/spray/make for target practice with! Did I mention cheap?! And don't forget about the Nitrous Management Unit!

702GT

S197 Fanatic
Reaction score
Valve Opener & Heater sold! Covers and NMU still available and ready to ship!

702GT

S197 Fanatic
Reaction score
Valve Covers sold!

Lets get this NMU gone! This is an excellent starting point for a custom nitrous kit!

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back