More fun at ST Motorsports - 9/30/07 (changed from 9/23)

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My Daughter had a kindergarten thing so I had to leave early. I got there at about 9:00 and left at about 10:45. I was able to see dean, don, Ed, ken, and some others but didn't see paul. I got a couple pics and there was quite a few cars and a big turnout when I left at 10:45. I'm sure they'll be some pics up soon. I can't post mine till tomorrow cause the wife has the camera. It was by far the biggest turnout of all the dyno days and that was already at 10:45 when I left.

Nice that it was ALL mustangs too and no rice...:clap:

well, execpt for the couple stangs with lambo doors...:doggy::oops:

Adam@ST

Official Vendor
Reaction score
re car show

Justed wanted to say Thanks to all for coming to the show. The turnout was good, alot of blown s197,s were there in force. I also wanted to say thanks to J&M Speed Center,Diablosport,Napa,Clutch Masters,and S&B for their support. This years car show was good ,next year will be even better. Thanks all Adam

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Thank you Adam and all the vendors that supported the event. It was a blast and can't wait for the next event.

svt boost

Dr. Boost
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Cant belive I missed this! Up all night working again, I really need a new gig. All this thread and the pics make me realize...I really need Adam and the guys at ST Motorsports to make me a new block and turn up the boost. 450rwhp has become so pedestrian...

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Cant belive I missed this! Up all night working again, I really need a new gig. All this thread and the pics make me realize...I really need Adam and the guys at ST Motorsports to make me a new block and turn up the boost. 450rwhp has become so pedestrian...

Tell me about it, I'm at 420hp/390tq. :thud:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back