Morticia's 5th set of wheels...

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
I love em, girl!! Good choice. It will look sick as hell when you lower it. Maybe some tinted tails, markers, etc. to complete the black out look.

antonio1988

Redline: 8600rpm
Reaction score
if you want to save some money in the meantime just cut your stock springs until you have the money for a new set of lowering springs, other than that, great choice of wheels!

3VPOWA

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was looking into that style rim last year but they only made them in black for the 99-04 offset at the time I was wheel shopping. I really like the Saleen's on our cars. Looks good!

TheTeacher

forum member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, why did you go back to 18's after having 20's?

J.Cagle

forum member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, why did you go back to 18's after having 20's?
I dunno about her reason, but I regret buying 20's. There was a very noticable difference going from 17s to 20s. They are so heavy. I wish I would have spent the money for 18's or big-n-littles. But, they do look nice and get alot of compliments.:beerdrink:

Reaction score
I dunno about her reason, but I regret buying 20's. There was a very noticable difference going from 17s to 20s. They are so heavy. I wish I would have spent the money for 18's or big-n-littles. But, they do look nice and get alot of compliments.:beerdrink:

Exactly.

Also, I am going for a dark sinister looking theme with my car and the huge Chrome wheels just didn't do it.... but I did like them. :)

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
Yea I know... and I need to find some way to paint these stick on weights they put inside my wheels. I can seen it and it sucks..... :/

Looks great! I definitely +1 black lugs nuts and painting the centre caps... well that's exactly what I did with mine! lol :beer:

Regarding the wheel weights, a black permanent marker is a good, cheap, simple and quick way to get the job done... which I did whilst I was waiting for a box of black self-adhesive weights to arrive that I bought on eBay! Once I received the black weights, I got the silver/marker penned ones swapped out and now I take the box of black ones to the shop with with me for the guys to use whenever I get the balancing done!

Last edited:

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I have to say this, it had to be a girl to change rims 5 times :roflmao:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back