motorola xoom tablet/ with alot of extras.

charlie123

forum member
Reaction score
Ok guys I need to really look at what I am not using to get rid of bc I am trying to move onto bigger and better things. I have a motorola xoom tablet 10x better then the ipad. This will come with the tablet which is LNIB still has plastic on the back and has been in a motorola case since minute one. This is the wi-fi version but it is upgradable to the 4g network. I can show you also how to use your 3g enabled phone for on the go 3g coverage with the xoom so no need to get the 3g enabled one. I am located in Houston,tx can meet within reason if possible. But feel free to email and or PM me. Email [email protected]. Everything will come with a box. Comes with keyboard and 2 stands 1 which of doubles as a tablet cover. Also after the 2nd day I put on a zagg shield. 600 OBO mainly looking for cash but might consider trades for s197 parts.

This tablet features built-in Wi-Fi for connecting to the Internet without wires. Capture high-definition video with the 5.0MP camera and enjoy video chatting with friends and family using the 2.0MP webcam. Now upgradable to Android 3.1 (Honeycomb) for an enhanced tablet experience. See details.

What's Included

• Motorola XOOM Tablet Wi-Fi with 32GB Hard Drive
  • Lithium-ion battery
  • 8' wall charger, USB cable
  • Owner's manual
Product Features

• Android 3.0 Honeycomb operating system
    Upgradable to Android 3.1 (Honeycomb). See details
  • NVIDIA Tegra dual-core processor T20
    Features a 1.0GHz processor speed, 600MHz system bus and 1MB L2 cache.
  • 1GB DDR2 memory
    For multitasking power.
  • 10.1" high-definition widescreen touch-screen display
    Showcases movies and games in stunning clarity.
  • 32GB hard drive
    Offers spacious storage.
  • ULP GeForce graphics
    For lush images. HDMI output for connection to an HDTV.
  • Built-in 2.0MP webcam
    Makes it easy to video chat with family and friends. The 5.0MP camera allows you to capture and play back high-definition video.
  • High-speed USB 2.0 port
    For fast digital video, audio and data transfer.
  • Built-in 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)
    Connect to the Internet without wires.
  • Bluetooth 2.1 EDR + HID interface
    Easily link with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as a mobile phone or MP3 player.
  • Weighs only 1.5 lbs. and measures just 0.5" thin
    For lightweight portability.
  • Google Mobile Services
    Include Google Maps 5.0 with 3D interaction, access to more than 3 million Google eBooks and Google Talk with video chat.
SAM_0127.jpg

SAM_0128.jpg

SAM_0131.jpg

SAM_0137.jpg

SAM_0140.jpg

SAM_0148.jpg

SAM_0151.jpg

Last edited:

5.0lightning

If my headers sale I may jump on this. I've been looking at the Asus Eee pad transformer but this looks nice as well.

5.0lightning

My wife has the iPad 2 and she likes it. I don't care too much for Apple products anymore. I need Flash Player, know what I mean? The only options for the iPad are cloud type browsers that are slow and buggy. I'll keep you posted. I'm trying to work out a deal on the headers. Don't want to dip into my turbo money.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back