Moving to S.E. FL

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
Hey Guys - I am moving to SE Florida in the next two weeks for work. I am looking in Sunny Isle Beach/North Miami Beach. I am heading down this weekend to look at places.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

S

Steedagus

I'm up in the Ft.lauderdale are so I don't know much about where to check out for living purposes, but the area is great for dining and entertainment.

AutoXRacer

forum member
Reaction score
Basically, you'll be in another country where 95% of the population only speaks Spanish.
I had to move out of there!!! LOL

Good luck, just be careful where you choose to live, neighborhoods are not that great in North Miami. And the ones that are, are $$$$$$$.

I don't know how Baltimore is, but in Miami, expect your car to be broken into multiple times. sigh

Sorry for the not so encouraging posts...
Hopefully a local to your area will chime in and give favorable advice.

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
I'm up in the Ft.lauderdale are so I don't know much about where to check out for living purposes, but the area is great for dining and entertainment.

I was actually planning on moving there, until I could not really find a place I REALLY liked. Plus my commute would suck to Miami Lakes.

Sunny Beach Isle/Aventura are supposed to be the safest areas in SE Florida which is why I chose them. Plus its only 15 mins to south beach and 25 to Ft. Lauderdale. Was just wondering if anyone had experience living in these areas.

AutoXRacer

forum member
Reaction score
I lived in Miami Lakes a long long time ago when I was in high school. I graduated from Hialeah Miami Lakes High; HML!! GO TROJANS!!! LMAO

Shoot me now!! lol

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
Is Broward any better? Is any place decent? I'm about to rip up this employment contract lol...but seriously

Slowstang305

Saleen S281
Reaction score
I don't know how much you plan on spending on housing but check out the bellagio in sunny isles. Shouldn't be too expensive and a great area.

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
North Miami Beach / Aventura are pretty nice areas. Just stay as far east as you can. The closer to I95 you get, the more ghetto it gets.

If you don't mind a slight commute. Look into Dania Beach or look out in the Pembroke Pines / Weston area.

RC_Stang

forum member
Reaction score
WELCOME... Pembroke Pines is nice, but you just saw it today. Enjoy the black Radiator cover, have fun at Mustang Week.

RC

skyline247

forum member
Reaction score
I was born and raised in Miami but moved to Cincy a few years ago. From what I remember Las Olas Blvd is pretty good. I know you quoted some short commutes, but keep in mind that you will probably have to add 30 min or so for typical traffic. Also, be careful of North Miami beach. Some of it's areas have always been pretty bad. Either way, good luck! Enjoy the weather and the food. I'm not very familiar with Broward but feel free to hit me up if you go down to Miami. I visit my family several times a year (rarely with my stang unfortunately). I can give you the names of some good places to eat too lol.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back