Mr. Clean Autodry Carwash System

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not sure if any of you use this, or if you have thought about using it and just haven't because of the cost... or if you have even seen it before.

sellout woot (a sister site to woot) has the Mr. Clean Autodry Carwash System for $1.99

http://sellout.woot.com/Default.aspx?WootSaleId=10088&ts=1256051230&sig=22e0ad01633fe946

Sellout woot is just like woot. It is a one day one item sale, and will only go until they are sold out. So if you want one you need to get it today.

I will say that I have had this for a couple of years now and it works pretty damn good. The filtered water for rinsing definitely does a number on water spot issues.

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I will say that I have had this for a couple of years now and it works pretty damn good. The filtered water for rinsing definitely does a number on water spot issues.

+1000 It works great. Keep a few extra filters on hand if you have a black car though. Can't let it go as long as you would on a lighter color.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks Doc!!! Ordered 3!

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
cant get cleaner than cleaning by hand
Gee Karnac, ya think?

You obviously are missing the purpose of the product.
It is a soap dispenser (no more buckets). Attach the hose to it, turn it to soap, and soap the vehicle down, clean it by hand, foot, wisk broom, dog on a stick, or however the hell you want to clean it, then flip the switch back to and rinse off the soap. Then flip the switch from water to filtered water and rinse the car with filtered water so you don't have water spots and don't have to mess with using a chamois.

I don't give a shit if you buy one or not. I simply posted the link for anyone that might be interested. If it is too complicated for you to grasp the usage of, we understand.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
/\ :lol:

Doc I needed that laugh!

wicked stang

forum member
Reaction score
lmao

i love how you dont have to worry about water spots using this system. btw, i saw it at big lots for $4.00 not too long ago for those who don't want to pay shipping and wait for it.

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
+1 I love it. Its pretty convenient. I bought it from big lots for 4 bucks as well 2 weeks ago. Its great to use with a dog on a stick too lol

ixtlan

Reaction score
Had mine a couple few years now.
Love it.
Best I found way to use it though is to wash the car normally.
Then spray the Mr Clean soap on it and rinse, then rinse with the filtered water setting.
I got ahold of MC and asked questions about it because when it first came out people claimed it removed your wax.
It doesnt.
The soap is a mild soap with a polymer in it to break the surface tension and allow the water to shed off.
The polymer washes away with it too so there is no residue.
The soap is the key.
The filters are your everyday water filters. They clog pretty quick in my area but our water is harder than US-1's head too.
Good product IMO.

LuckyH

forum member
Reaction score
These are great, although I just use meguiars gold class in mine. Before putting it in the gun i dilute the meguiars with a little bit of water to "thin" it to the consistency of the Mr.Clean soap.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back