Mustang get's pulled over- goes from bad to worse

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I think I would have literally had a heart attack.
holy shit

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yup! Watching him dust off his spoiler like 2 min before the accident, you knew he was pissed!

Mr Nice Guy

Reaction score
Lucky no one got killed....I always pull way off the road for a traffic stop for this very reason. I can't imagine how pissed off I'd have been. At least there's no question about what happened with the video and cop being there.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
o0f1zsr.gif

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
The backstory is that he got pulled over and was being followed by a truck at the time. The truck that was following him had thrown a beer bottle at his car and the officer was calling it in. Then a completely unrelated truck hits his car after its driver spilled his drink in his lap. So the kid went from getting a beer bottle thrown at his passenger door, to getting pulled over, to having his car hit all in about 10 minutes. Some days you just can't win.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
I'd have to write that one up as something that was meant to happen. He was saved from a worse fate imo.

Grubb

forum member
Reaction score
Mustang gods took his car for rubbing dirt into the black paint...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I am sure as soon as Darren see this he will be in shock and horror at the sign of seeing this mustang being..

Rubbed on by a sleeve.

loots06

forum member
Reaction score
This deputy needs some serious remedial training! He should have told the this kid not to sit/stand near his bumper or between the vehicles. This is a big NO, NO, in a LEO's work. Always tell folks to pull farther over on the shoulder or move to a safer place for this very reason. Yes, this guy had a bad day but it could have been much worse.

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
Im not gonna say Id kill the driver.....but id be finding where he lives.

K_Brogoitti

forum member
Reaction score
WTF... No insurance for the driver of the truck? That poor feller had a bad day... Truth be told there are knuckleheads like that out there! Y'all practice defensive driving? 500hp does a lot to get out of a sticky situation, that one seems unwinnable though. Poor feller...

Back