Mustang get's pulled over- goes from bad to worse

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
This deputy needs some serious remedial training! He should have told the this kid not to sit/stand near his bumper or between the vehicles. This is a big NO, NO, in a LEO's work. Always tell folks to pull farther over on the shoulder or move to a safer place for this very reason. Yes, this guy had a bad day but it could have been much worse.

That's the first thing I thought when I saw this. If that truck had hit the rear end of the cop car square on that kid would have been sandwiched between the two vehicles, but I see this a lot when the officer has asked someone to get out of their car on dash cam footage but isn't actively detaining them.

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
they just now ran this on the local news here, they said it did $5000 worth of damage.

you know there isn't shit going on in Kentucky if that's on the local news.

Reaction score
they just now ran this on the local news here, they said it did $5000 worth of damage.

you know there isn't shit going on in Kentucky if that's on the local news.

Let's take to social media and hear the public out cry. Set up a donation fund and let's get the kid a lambo. I'll donate .25 who is with me?!

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
Mustang gods took his car for rubbing dirt into the black paint...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this car, I have toyed with him a time or two. Was one sick sounding car, you can sorta hear it in the video. This happened literally 1000' from where I work. Sad to see this happen. Some days you just can't win.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back