Mustang is Sold - Cleaning out Garage

5.0H

forum member
Reaction score
Sold the mustang a few weeks ago and selling all of my parts. Located in CT.

- 13-14 GT500 FRPP (borla) polished tip sport axlebacks: 700 shipped

- 13-14 GT500 SVTPP wheels and tires (good tread left): 2000 local/buyer pays shipping

- Accel Super Coils: 250 shipped

- BMR watts link: 450 local/buyer pays shipping

- boss front brake duct kit for 13-14 mustangs: SOLD

- FRPP Shocks and Struts: SOLD

- FRPP sway bars (new): 300 local/buyer pays shipping

- Hawk HP Plus pads for 13-14 GT500 (front and rear): 200 shipped

- JLT black Passenger catch can: SOLD

- Koni Yellows (new): SOLD

- MGW shifter (Gen1) M12 x 1.75, Black MGW shift ball, MGW JAM nut & washer: SOLD

- New take-off Goodyear EAGLE F1 SUPERCAR G: 2 (2x 265/40/19 & 2x 285/35/20): 450 local/buyer pays shipping

- Whiteline double adj. LCAs: 130 shipped

- GT500 front brake cooling shields: 30 shipped

Last edited:

dstow13

Reaction score
Are the Hawk pads new and unused? I'm about to put the 13-14 gt500 brakes on my 14 gt. while they came with pads, i'm unsure of the brand and maybe the Hawk ones are better?

5.0H

forum member
Reaction score
Are the Hawk pads new and unused? I'm about to put the 13-14 gt500 brakes on my 14 gt. while they came with pads, i'm unsure of the brand and maybe the Hawk ones are better?

hawk pads have a few thousand miles on them, but still plenty of life left on them. I realize I probably should show a picture of them rather than just the boxes. I'll work on getting that picture updated. Hawk HP+'s are great. Definitely an upgrade from the stock brembo pads.

5.0H

forum member
Reaction score
pm's replied to.

good tread left ? that top inner tire edge is worn completely out an possibly the bottom one also. that top one is shit definitely

outer edge is a little worn on the two front tires, yes. however they still have 6/32 depth remaining. rears have 5/32 remaining. brand new these tires have 7/32 depth IIRC. i'm also selling a new set of the same tires if you want a package deal. feel free to pm me if you're seriously interested.

sportinawoody

!@#$%^&*(
Reaction score
pm's replied to.

outer edge is a little worn on the two front tires, yes. however they still have 6/32 depth remaining. rears have 5/32 remaining. brand new these tires have 7/32 depth IIRC. i'm also selling a new set of the same tires if you want a package deal. feel free to pm me if you're seriously interested.

I wasn't referring to the outter edge. I'm referring to the inner edge. the lines are completely gone on the inner tire edge indicating they are just about to the second layer of rubber. and new tread depth is 8/32"

Last edited:

Spy23714

Reaction score
MGW

I'll give you $225 for the shifter if it's still available.

Last edited:

Spy23714

Reaction score
MGW

I'll give you $225 for the shifter if it's still available.

5.0H

forum member
Reaction score
Prices dropped. Bump on these remaining parts. Come and get them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
What year Mustang was all this stuff installed on?
Interested in the swaybars ... how much of a difference did they provide?

5.0H

forum member
Reaction score
watts link sold

What year Mustang was all this stuff installed on?
Interested in the swaybars ... how much of a difference did they provide?

http://www.americanmuscle.com/frpp-swaybar-kit-0513gt.html

installed on my 2013 GTCS.

Details from AM:

FEATURES

Improves Handling Performance
Includes Front and Rear Sway Bars
Front Bar: 35mm Diameter
Rear Bar: 22mm Diameter
Solid Steel Construction
Genuine Ford Racing Parts
Fits 2005 to 2014 GT and Bullitt Mustang Coupes

DESCRIPTION

Improves Handling Performance. Turn your Pony into a corner-carving machine with a Ford Racing Sway Bar Kit from AmericanMuscle. This Ford Racing front and rear swaybar kit will greatly improve steering response, increase cornering speed and will decrease body roll to give your Mustang track car like handling.

Complete Kit. This Ford Racing anti-roll sway bar kit comes complete and includes a 35mm front sway bar, 22mm rear sway bar, rear end links, brackets, polyurethane bushings and all the required installation hardware.

Ford Racing Quality. Constructed from heavy duty steel for superior strength these Ford Racing sway bars feature urethane bushings to increase stiffness for minimal suspension deflection. Both front and rear sway bars are completed in a black painted finish for durability and good looks.

Application. This Ford Racing Sway Bar Kit is designed for use on the 2005 to 2014 V8 coupe Mustangs, including the GT and Bullitt. Does not fit V6 or Shelby GT500 models.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back