Mustang meet at Seers house!

Bigmack2012Gb

Roll Racer
Reaction score
Well me a buddy with his new 13' Gt rolled over to Seers house today to swap some axle backs. His car is 2 days old and he just added my magnaflow muffler deletes to it and he loves it! I traded my Gt500's to Seer for his dynomax Ultraflows and for some reason they just do not want to work on my car. They fit perfect on his wifes car but for me they won't line up. The only difference is i have the lethal o/r h and her hpipe is stock so that might be it or my car is just cursed. After i spent a few hours on the car last night trying to get them on i finally was able to get them on by disconnecting the over axle pipes from the mid pipe but the tips wouldn't line up. Well i went over Seer's today and after about 2 hours he had them lined up perfect. Until i drove it around a bit then it went back to being crap! Going to give it another try tomorrow. Big thanks to Seer for the help and for the garage use!

You can see the tips not aligned correctly in this picture:
rw3o8h.jpg

Us arriving at Seers:
33zd746.jpg

2 days old and is already getting modded!
615330_423011531073272_768954897_o.jpg

His gt500 is badass:
nzhuud.jpg

Seers wife joined in:
2nbvxo1.jpg

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score
thats beat they don't fit right... I also hate how they are angled the way they are! look retarded from the rear of the car! you should have done some magnaflow magnapacks welded in the mid pipe where the stock resonators were or did a huspower axleback.. Just my .02 but I think you went in the wrong direction as far as looks,sound,quality with your exhaust choice!!

TOWGUNNER

forum member
Reaction score
wow that is a dilfference the way they are angled but im sure they sound good. nice rides.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
dynomax ultraflows are an amazing sounding exhaust, theyre definitely overlooked. I'm not happy with the fitment on mack's car though.

Bigmack2012Gb

Roll Racer
Reaction score
thats beat they don't fit right... I also hate how they are angled the way they are! look retarded from the rear of the car! you should have done some magnaflow magnapacks welded in the mid pipe where the stock resonators were or did a huspower axleback.. Just my .02 but I think you went in the wrong direction as far as looks,sound,quality with your exhaust choice!!

I have had magnaflow muffler deletes, gt500's, stockers, and now the dynomax ultraflows. The ultraflows sound the best with the o/r hpipe they just don't fit correctly on my car for some reason. His wifes car they fit perfect for but for some reason my car likes to give a fight when being modded.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I may be in the minority here, but I think those wheels on that white 2013 GT are the coolest factory wheels that Ford has put on the Mustang in years.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
I had fitment issues with my mufflers when I installed my off road pipe from lethal. I have to trim a few things and make them fit right

GrabberBlue5.0

Gold Member
Reaction score
After putting on my offroad xpipe, I noticed that my mufflers were off center after installing my GT500's. I messed with the mufflers many times and just couldn't get them right. Turns out I actually had my OTA pipes off a little bit so I had to align those correctly and realign my mufflers as well and have had zero issues since

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
IMAG1015.jpg

IMAG1016.jpg

SLP Loudmouth muffler deletes and these were the EASIEST axlebacks I've ever lined up. The ball n socket concept make putting the tips in the correct location within the cutout a BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!!!!!!!! I can finesse them anywhere I want in the cutout. I hope my Corsas are this cooperative!!!!!!!!!!

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
IMAG1015.jpg

IMAG1016.jpg

SLP Loudmouth muffler deletes and these were the EASIEST axlebacks I've ever lined up. The ball n socket concept make putting the tips in the correct location within the cutout a BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!!!!!!!! I can finesse them anywhere I want in the cutout. I hope my Corsas are this cooperative!!!!!!!!!!

We found the reason to be the Lethal H pipe is longer on one side than the stock h pipe.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back