Mustang Shops in Los Angeles!!!

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
S197GT don't start shit...

I shared my experience with ST so far and that's what this fucking forum is for.

Dont worry.. your not the only one to have issues with ST. As you can see they have done good work for some people.

Since this is the regional area and not the Vernor area I dont see an issue with putting your experience here. Unless of course people are not to say anything bad about an vendor anywhere.. if that is so I would like to see the rule that states that.

Other then that it look like some fan boys that need a whoop azz :evillaugh:

crazytownpictures

forum member
Reaction score
i get so excited when I get an email notification of a new reply from a fellow member on something that I posted in search of help and some kind of comradery. Then u open it and it's derogatory or challenging, flip, etc. I'm just not finding the forums that friendly and maybe it's just me being too sensitive and also not sleeping for 32 hours straight now. i bartend at nightclubs in Hollywood and the hours and lifestyle r wearing me down sometimes. Either way I'll relax. Maybe I need to get off these damn things(Forums). Sorry for taking it so personal

I have all these parts to list and after a year on here of posting and responding and contributing I still haven't even earned the right to sell apparently.

@LostSoul:

"You're the shit!!!!"

Thanks for your words Man

Last edited by a moderator:

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
By all means air your business here, vendor or not - bad or good.

I'd prefer you to be honest about an experience, but my advice was geared at going back to Adam for a tune after putting him on blast publicly. Even more so if you think he was trying to get over on you.

I've been up partying for an Indian wedding for the past 5 days, so I know how tired you must be with your Hollywood nightlife lifestyle! Especially after coming home to a supermodel afterwards!

Have you contacted Kimmer about granting you an exception to be able to sell in the classifieds? That'd be your first step.

Last edited:

crazytownpictures

forum member
Reaction score
I think ur message got cut off but I hear you S197.

I'm debating whether to just put in a whiney Procharger and relocate the filter housing to stock location instead of over the manifolds.

But with Cmdp's and cams here already I thought I should do all those with heads (1) and (2) go forged then (3) buy a blower. Anyway, just trying to map out the final projected game plan.

Thank you for sticking around. I need to make friends with everyone on here not enemies.

crazytownpictures

forum member
Reaction score
S197: I didn't think he was trying to get over on me but his prices are the damn top dollar for shizzle!

5 day Indian wedding?!?! Damn! How was it?

Thanks for the supermodel comment ;) she is a damn dime piece! Er...great person and love of my life ;) lol.

U wouldn't believe my biggest celebrity I bagged. She was 18/19 then and I was 30. Megan Fox. One long ass day that goes down in the damn history books for me. I'll nvr get a luckier, hotter piece of ass than that. It's a great great story.

I will hit up Kimmers in the nxt day or two. Also ask her if I can donate too.

crazytownpictures

forum member
Reaction score
Charlie Sheen:

70G's!!! Holllllaaaaahhhh! Whoa that's wicked.

Respect ;)

What were u saying before? Didn't Adam offer to take care of....???

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
@LostSoul:

"You're the shit!!!!"

Fuckin A!!

fonz.jpg

I've been up partying for an Indian wedding for the past 5 days,

Dude... I had an Indian boss a while ago.. you have to try that butter chicken with that bread.. non or whatever they call it

Didn't Adam offer to take care of that? :popcorneat:

2 years later and not after what he did... hell no.. The only good thing from that trip was the continental breakfast.(small bag of cereal w/ NO milk)

"Kimmers is a dude"

Only on weekends :LMAO:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back