Mustang themed garage finally done!

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
Starting to gather info on doing the floors soon. Was thinking of a light blue stone chip look. Which garage floor paints have you guys used and liked in the past? I'll be doing it myself.

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
I am interested as well... I am considering the Rustoleum Epoxy Shield kit for my garage.

This thread got my mind churning and I am just waiting for my large Gladiator cabinet to show up so I can finish it up as the painting and clean-up is finally done. And with everything cleared out, I figured I might as well do the floors as well.

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
Yeah now that it's not consistently 8 degrees outside I'm starting to toss ideas around in my head as the floors are pretty much the final step for what I wanted to do.

I'll check out Rustoleum Epoxy Shield as I haven't heard of that one yet. Thanks man!

PompadourBlues

They be obstreperous
Reaction score
Emblem014.jpg

Kind of looks like the silhouette of the Predator :).

You have a great looking garage! I'd be proud to have a domain like that. Now I have to find and buy that dartboard.

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
Not seeing the silhouette of Predator but thanks for the compliment! lol

I look at that pic and just remember hours of endless scraping....haha

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Starting to gather info on doing the floors soon. Was thinking of a light blue stone chip look. Which garage floor paints have you guys used and liked in the past? I'll be doing it myself.
I was planning on using the "U-Coat-It" brand product, but ended up just having it done professionally because I didn't have the time myself to do it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back