Mustang themed garage finally done!

gzmo

forum member
Reaction score
When I get my own place (hopefully next year, this would definitely be a cool project for me. That garage looks really good and done well. The painted mustang looks awesome too,

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
Thanks all!

Here's the dartboard pic for ya Don.

truckcalendar001.jpg

And a closer shot of the wall that I just took. Since it's daylight out, you can see the colors much better then the previous night shot

TruckCalendar002.jpg

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of soft tip darts, but that board is cool!

And tell your wife she did a killer job on the Pony! :clap:

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
haha yeah same here on the darts. That's why I have a real dartboard in the basement. The one in the garage is just decoration. I'll tell her too, that will make her happy!

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Nice garage man!!!

When you do the floor, you could paint a GT emblem on the side for the car, and an F150 emblem on the side for the truck??.....

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments guys!

When I do the floor in spring, I'll take pics along the way and add them to this thread...

kdesigns

forum member
Reaction score
That would only be a mere $6000 for mine. Shit............

Yeah, but just think of how easily it'll be to clean up the blood/guts the next time someone tries to break in and you shoot them...

FalconGTHO

The Reporter
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Way cool. Great idea. I cant do this with mine, cabinets on one side, pegboard on the other, cabinets, water heater, w/d on the back wall.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Way cool. Great idea. I cant do this with mine, cabinets on one side, pegboard on the other, cabinets, water heater, w/d on the back wall.
I have limited wall space also, but I still have a few ideas on my "to do" list.

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks good and wife did an awesome job. I would like to epoxy my floor but I doubt it would hold up to welding and cutting.

Reaction score
Wow that does look great! I would love to do something like that in our garage but our garage is so full of Mustang parts, tools, and crap it seems impossible. :/

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
Thanks Stanggirl! Yeah I had to def slim down some stuff in order to fit all the garage stuff into the basement. Plus I cobbled together some massive shelves for the basement that line one entire wall so that helped a lot too.

With our crappy and harsh winter months, I can't bear to see snow and ice on the cars! So a 2 car garage was a definate requirement when we went house hunting....

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back